Valued Contributor

Walgreens has .5 oz Inner Grace !!! $16.99

Inner Grace, Love Sweet Love, Unconditional Love, and Giving Grace. All they had at the one I checked. Sprayed the Inner Grace on me. Smelled like always. Will let you know about staying power later.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Walgreens has .5 oz Inner Grace !!! $16.99

[ Edited ]

OMG   
they had Inner Grace??  I thought they discontinued it  It is my fav   <3

Spoiler

sorry for that spoiler tag,can't get rid of it  Smiley Sad 

Honored Contributor

Inner Grace was my favorite too!

thanks for letting us all know!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

Yes and I can still smell it on my wrists. I was in heaven driving home and smelling that deliciousness!!! I keep smelling my wrist. My husband said " What are you doing?". Lol
Trusted Contributor

Last Christmas I was given the .5 oz of Amazing Grace and Pure Grace.  What a disappointment.  AG was so watered down you could hardly smell it and Pure Grace smelled like alcohol (in my opinion).

Esteemed Contributor

One of my favorites was always Pure Grace. It use to remind me of clothes hanging on the line at my grandmothers house. I am currently working my way through a 64oz. container now and it smells noting like it use to.

I still consider myself a Philosophy girl, but I would not waste my money on purchasing Pure Grace anymore.