Super Contributor

Supersize Holiday Shower Gels are available!

Supersize Holiday Shower Gels are available now, A288362.

32oz.  The choices are: Candy Cane, Peppermint Stick, Cinnamon Buns, Gingerbread Man, or Orange Cocoa and Cream.

$28 plus $3 shipping.  Also, $3 off each additional gel purchased.

Honored Contributor

Re: Supersize Holiday Shower Gels are available!

@LovePhil wrote:

Supersize Holiday Shower Gels are available now, A288362.

32oz.  The choices are: Candy Cane, Peppermint Stick, Cinnamon Buns, Gingerbread Man, or Orange Cocoa and Cream.

$28 plus $3 shipping.  Also, $3 off each additional gel purchased.

Thanks! I love Candy Cane and Peppermint Stick! We've had a hot and sticky summer and fall in Austin and I've been loving the Candy Candy body wash and Josie Maran's Peppermint Bark body butter. It's so refreshing in such hot weather.

I know these come out every holiday, but I much prefer those two in the hot summers and love Fresh Cream in the winter. Fresh Cream is such a warm and cozy scent on a cold day.

Super Contributor

You're welcome!  I love the Candy Cane, Peppermint Stick and Cinnamon Buns. I've never tried the Orange Cocoa and Cream.  

I love Josie Maran's Peppermint Bark!  I was on the fence about ordering the super size one but your post made me order it!  lol

Trusted Contributor

For those who have tried both, can you tell me the difference between Candy Cane and Peppermint Stick? I would like to try one or the other. 

Honored Contributor

Candy Cane is a true peppermint, and Peppermint Stick has a sweet more candy like scent. I personally prefer the Peppermint Stick.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Tissyanne, for that description. Sounds like I may prefer Peppermint Stick as well. 

Trusted Contributor

Wish qvc would bring back Crispy Marshmallow Bars, Caramel Apple and Sugar Chik.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with turquoiselover. I miss the fun seasonal scents. So many of the new seasonal scents seem to be perfumy scents with a seasonal name that don't really make me think of that holiday. Peppermint Stick is the only one tempting me so far this year.
Super Contributor

im so disappointed in how much the Candy Cane has changed. My mom always bought me a ton of it each year for Christmas so I'd have enough to use it all year. Because of her death, I didn't buy any for 2 years. It just reminded me too much of her.

I bought the supersize this year. I knew a lot of other products had changed and didn't want to order a lot before I knew it was good.

It no longer has the smell of a good, high quality peppermint essential oil. It smells of a cheap imitation peppermint. I also used to use just one pump and have a whole bunch of bubbles (which I love). Now, I have to use 3 pumps to get the same amount of bubbles. The original also was different in consistency. It was thicker and had much more sheen to it.

In my opinion, Coty has ruined Philosophy.
Super Contributor

I'm so disappointed that they didn't bring out Christmas Cookie in the 32-oz size. I asked Heidi about it last year -- she asked if I'd buy it if they did, and I said I'd buy multiples. I was really looking forward to buying several to last the year.

So what do we get? Two different minty scents (do we really need two?) and no Christmas Cookie, except a much smaller bottle in a variety set. No thanks.