Honored Contributor
@wonderfulworld, Look at Philosophy.com and see if Shimmering Holly berries set is renamed from Winter Escape. I found a video of Amy and Heidi last year describing it as evergreen.
Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:
@wonderfulworld, Look at Philosophy.com and see if Shimmering Holly berries set is renamed from Winter Escape. I found a video of Amy and Heidi last year describing it as evergreen.

Thank you so much Tissyanne. I saw that too and ordered Shimmering Holly Berries. It is quite berry and red color. Winter Escape was white, clean smelling frosty evergreen.

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld, please let me know when you receive it, and what you think. I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a good day. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@wonderfulworld, please let me know when you receive it, and what you think. I would love to hear your thoughts. Have a good day. Smiley Happy

Hi Tissyanne. Thank you for your interest. Sparkling Hollyberries is a soft cranberry scent with maybe a touch of citrus and greens. Lovely.

I hope you have a good day as well.

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

Hi Tissyanne. Thank you for your interest. Sparkling Hollyberries is a soft cranberry scent with maybe a touch of citrus and greens. Lovely.

I hope you have a good day as well.

@wonderfulworld, thank you for telling me your description. Now I have to buy it. Smiley Happy 

Super Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

I broke out my big bottle of Snowman that I bought on the Q last winter.

I would like a backup bottle, but have not seen it offered yet. They are offering the four big bottles that include Candy Cane and Gingerbread Man but no Snowman.

Anyone see Snowman anywhere?

I heard Mari Lyn say on the show the other night they won't be offering snowman separately this year but it's in a set with a 16 oz shower gel and body soufflé and I think 3 or 4 other holiday scents. 

Trusted Contributor

@flickerbulb

A356110
philosophy sweet snowman gift set
Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl

Thanks for the heads up!

It is a popular scent. I wonder why they are not offering it in the large size this year?

Contributor

There is a One Day Only Offer now (11/8) with 3 32oz bottles ....1 each of SNOWman, Gingerbread man AND ice cream man  for $63.44....You can find it in the Top Finds section.They will probably still offer it at higher price after today..