Super Contributor
I never see anyone comment about using the 3 in 1 shower gels as shampoo. Anyone use them as shampoo? Like it? If so, which do you use.
Honored Contributor

Ummmm...............Many times I have grabbed the "wrong" bottle in the shower.    Last time, I showered with hair conditioner.    

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I use the 3 in 1 as my shampoo all the time, and have for some years now.  Works fine.  Any fragrance will do, just whichever I'm using on a given day.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I use 3 in 1 as shampoo.  Right now, I'm using amazing grace.  I like variety, so I have a couple different shampoos going.  

Honored Contributor

I called Philosophy CS and they told not to use the 3 in 1 as shampoo on color treated hair. Sulfates. Suggested Shear Splendor instead.

Super Contributor
I'm going to try it tonight. Not sure why I never tried it before.
Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I called Philosophy CS and they told not to use the 3 in 1 as shampoo on color treated hair. Sulfates. Suggested Shear Splendor instead.

Interesting bc they probably said at least 20 times on air (TSV day) that their 3 in 1 gels were color safe and ok to use on color treated hair. 

Respected Contributor

I tried it but it di dnot do anything special for my hair

Respected Contributor

I started using the 3 in 1 as shampoo last summer when I had the Appricot fragrance. My hair was no different than when I used other "shampoos" except that I really liked the way my hair kept that fragrance afterward. Now, I use Fresh Cream and like the way my hair feels and smells from it. I did buy the Philosophy hair conditioner from their website, and it's okay. I always use a small amount of a different leave-in conditioner after shampooing.

Honored Contributor

I occasionally use three-in-ones for shampooing.  Right now the gingerbread man has been joining me in the shower.  He has a fresh scent, like an orange flavored ginger ale.