Honored Contributor

Re: Purity Today- -Is it the same?

@wonderfulworld wrote:

O/T I know but I would be leery of getting 64 ounces unless you have several people using it daily. The 32 ounces lasts me a year and that is using it daily.I have had bottles 'turn' on me if open and forgotten for a bit.

I have been wondering about that. Have never tried Purity, I know it sounds insane to try it in that mega size but I go through cleanser so quickly. I use Cetaphil and I love that but it just doesn't take off my makeup well enough. Was thinking about trying the Campanelli makeup remover towels, just put a set in my cart. My Mom could use the Purity too, we live together.

I think I will try a smaller Purity from the Philosophy site and see how it goes.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Super Contributor

Purity was the first product I tried in the line long before the sale to Coty. It's the only product that was a staple for me that I felt hadn't changed. I still use it every day. Love it!
Super Contributor

I've been using Purity since 2005 and I haven't noticed a difference -- it still has that samd Ivory Soap-ish smell that I've never liked (but I'll put up with it because of what it does for my skin). Just don't get it in your mouth.

Super Contributor

Are you talking about the multicolored 50-count Campanelli microfiber towels? I love them to death! I have them in the blue and just bought a set in purple. They're in both cars, in the garage, all over the house -- I use them to wash my face (with Purity!), my husband uses them to wash his, and I use them for dust cloths, to clean my glasses, all electronic devices, and kitchen and bathroom cleanup. They even make great drool towels for our Basset Hounds (yes, drool towels are really a thing)..

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kathya1119 wrote:

Are you talking about the multicolored 50-count Campanelli microfiber towels? I love them to death! I have them in the blue and just bought a set in purple. They're in both cars, in the garage, all over the house -- I use them to wash my face (with Purity!), my husband uses them to wash his, and I use them for dust cloths, to clean my glasses, all electronic devices, and kitchen and bathroom cleanup. They even make great drool towels for our Basset Hounds (yes, drool towels are really a thing)..

@kathya1119  Agree on the drool towels being a thing. My mom had a St Bernard - 'nuff said 😂  Had a couple in EVERY room, inc her car. She wound up making bibs out of them to keep tied around her dogs neck when she was home.