Respected Contributor

Purity Today- -Is it the same?

With all the talk about fragrance changes since Philosophy company sold, have there been any noticeable changes to Purity? These huge bottles last awhile I don't want to buy if it's not the same. Appreciate feedback
Respected Contributor

Re: Purity Today- -Is it the same?

No it is not and I HATE having to find new products.  I used Purity for years......

Regular Contributor

I have used Purity for years and I haven't noticed a difference in it.  Now, with Amazing Grace, which I have also used for years when it first came out, I can honestly say, it HAS changed.  And, not for the better I might add.  The beautiful scent just does not last and for my own self, I do not carry a perfume bottle around with me.  When it first came out, it was lovely and lasted the entire day, but never overpowering.  Now, you are lucky if you make it out the door with scent, unless you happen to layer it.  But, PURITY has remained the same wonderful product it has always been, IMHO.

Super Contributor

I don't use Puriity, so I can't speak to that.  I had on Falling in Love spray last weekend that  I put on at 7:00 am.  My niece gave me two hugs, the second hug at 5:30 pm, and both times said " you smell so good."  I only applied it once.

Respected Contributor

@!FitChick! wrote:

I don't use Puriity, so I can't speak to that.  I had on Falling in Love spray last weekend that  I put on at 7:00 am.  My niece gave me two hugs, the second hug at 5:30 pm, and both times said " you smell so good."  I only applied it once.

Was it purchased from QVC?

Respected Contributor

I love Pure Grace, its such a light, lovely scent.  I need to replenish now, does anyone know if this one has changed?  It cant get much lighter!!  I bought  a gift set of Amazing Grace last year and there was a noticeable alcohol scent, not good, very disappointed in the quality now.  They bought a money maker and ruined it.

Respected Contributor

It seems the same to me...I have used it for years. So does microdelivery.

Now the fragrances to me don't seem to have the lasting power they used too as many have found.

Respected Contributor

O/T I know but I would be leery of getting 64 ounces unless you have several people using it daily. The 32 ounces lasts me a year and that is using it daily.I have had bottles 'turn' on me if open and forgotten for a bit.

Honored Contributor

@!FitChick! wrote:

I find when I wear FIL it does late the whole day.  When I wear AG after awhile I can't smell it but other people do as I'm always getting compliments on it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Purchased Philosophy TSV 4 Iconic items. Years ago, Used all four items. Not sure why I stopped. Back to your question, Not only do I find Purity and the rest of the products same, My skin!! Responding very well. Back story, Sensitive and Dry, Very concerned about the reaction might experience. Pleased to announce! No allergies, Nor sensitivity. Since added Miracle Worker moisturizer and When Hope isn't Enough Eye Cream. TSV iconic items, Auto delivery. Purity makes my routine simple, Removes all makeup! Doesn't irritate eyes. Micro delivery wash, Wonderful!! Exfoliating no problems.