Honored Contributor

Philosophy's Peel Pads! Question???

Does anyone know the difference in all of the different Peel Pads that Philosophy offers? I have used the one where you get the pads and pour the serum over all of them and then use one pad daily, and I love them, now I see all these differnt ones and they all have different price points, so was just curious as to if anyone has any idea what the big differences are to them all? Thanks!!!!!!!!  

Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy's Peel Pads! Question???

[ Edited ]

I use the Microdelivery peel and that one is AHA based. It has three different acids including mandelic acid. The feature of this peel is how gentle but effective it is.  It's formulated so even those with sensitive skin can use it. In my experience, it does a great job of brightening and smoothing the texture of my skin. It's very noticeable. My husband swears by it too and he hardly notices anything beauty related. 

I believe the one you pour is lactic acid based. I haven't tried this one but I've been meaning to. I've used the Microdelivery peel since 2012 to prepare my skin for my wedding and it did a fantastic job. I actually used it the night before and woke up looking amazing. 

~Live with Intention~