Valued Contributor

Has anybody tried the Philosophy dry shampoo? I have only seen one presentation on it a few months ago and never saw again. Shows sold out. Has anybody tried this, and do you like the product? Thanks!           bamasec

Honored Contributor

I bought it from philosophy.  For me, I think I need to practice a bit.  I've never used a dry shampoo before.  I guess I sprayed way too much and my hair was white.  LOL.  I ended up washing it out right away.

Honored Contributor

@bamasec

I bought both the Amazing Grace, and Pure Grace when QVC first introduced it. The scents are true, and quite strong. I am blonde, but did not experience any white in my hair. It works better than the other dry shampoos I have tried. Shake, spray on my side part, and the back of my hair. I leave mine undisturbed a couple minutes, and then use a wide tooth rake through my hair. I went on waitlist, but recently received a letter from QVC, and they cancelled. The letter said more stock should be available in June. You can buy this at Philosophy.com, and right now if you spend a certain amount, you can get a 16 ounce Margarita Senorita and Melon Daquari. Great deal.