Honored Contributor

"When Hope Isn't Enough Serum" 4oz Duo A292234

One day only price! Includes two bottles for what one

usually sells for. Free shipping included! Woohoo!!!🙋

Contributor

Wow, I had trouble wrapping my brain around this one.  I use this serum and what a wonderful price. By the way, i love this serum.,

Respected Contributor

Takes so long to get through these "super sized" items, I just don't think the product's efficacy stays intact - it takes me two years to get through a bottle like this.  You could gift a bottle though. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've wanted to try this one. What do you like about it? Any noticeable results?

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I've wanted to try this one. What do you like about it? Any noticeable results?

Read the reviews! Never without! Special! Worth trying. 

Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, can I say that I love you for posting this? I just finished a bottle (and while I have it in an AD with the replenishing eye cream for the same price, which is like getting the eye cream free (but the next shipment isn't for a while, and I get antsy when I get low), this is not a deal I can pass up! Thank you!

Super Contributor

I'm 61, We live in north-central Florida, and I spend a lot of time out in the sun, gardening or sitting by the pool reading. I don't use sunscreen because I can't stand it, and WHINE does amazing things for my skin. I use it morning and night, on my face and neck, and I have no sun damage at all. In fact, I've seen improvement on my neck above my collarbone in the time I've been using it.

Honored Contributor

Re: ~One Day Special~

[ Edited ]

@kathya1119 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity, can I say that I love you for posting this? I just finished a bottle (and while I have it in an AD with the replenishing eye cream for the same price, which is like getting the eye cream free (but the next shipment isn't for a while, and I get antsy when I get low), this is not a deal I can pass up! Thank you!

Kathya1119, We use the same AD set. Extra bottle of serum back up, This is exceptional. Glad you think so too! Never without! Addicted in a good way! 🙋

Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, I have a bottle in each of our two bathrooms, and one unopened. I first got it in the big AD TSV from fall 2015 with the 4-oz Renewed Hope, Purity, and MIcrodelivery Scrub.  At the time the WHINE was the only thing in the set I didn't use -- and that changed in a hurry.

There are worse things to be addicted to! And apparently the shipping dept has been busy, because the serum, my Lock and Lock bins, and the Mally glosses (the Beauty IQ steal from the other night) all shipped today.

Honored Contributor

I saw this post late one night, and the WHINE ODO duo was already on waitlist. I went ahead and ordered. Mine arrived about 3 weeks ago, and I really like it. I use 5 drops morning, and at night. My skin has brightened, and looks very clear. I really notice a positive difference. 

Thank you @Sweet Serenity for posting this special pricing.