Trusted Contributor

Check out Ulta's website. I was just a my local Ulta store yesterday and they did not have this yet.

PURE GRACE SUMMER SURF

There is a 2 ounce EDT, a 16 ounce Emulsion and a set that includes the 2ounce EDT and an 8 ounce Emulsion.

Description of the EDT "Details-

Pure Grace Summer Surf Eau de Toilette is a limited-edition fragrance inspired by the spirit of a beautiful summer day. It's a warm breeze on your face, a whisper in your ear, as it beckons you toward the sunshine. Soak in its carefree warmth, as each ray of sunlight makes you feel pure, whole and new again. This is freedom. This is grace. Because when your heart is filled with grace, every day feels like summer."

Cindy
Trusted Contributor

Re: New Philosophy Summer Scent

Thank you!!!!  Gonna be stalking my local Ulta!!  Sounds like a fragrance that I might really enjoy.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

Just checked Ulta.  Looks like it is now available.  Body Emulsion, Eau de Toilette, or a set of both. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you, I will have to check this out. Summer Grace is my favorite Philosophy fragrance, but I didn't like Pure Grace Summer as much. I found a perfume site that describes it this way: "Notes for the fresh floral include sea spray accord, tiare and musk."

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone remember Field of Flowers??  Loved those scents.  Wish they would bring them back.

Respected Contributor

What does that tell me about the scent? I like Jo Malone's new Basil and Neroli...to me that smells or Orange Blossoms. I prefer the descriptions to include the notes.

Respected Contributor

But thank you very much for letting us know. I do like the original Summer Grace.

Honored Contributor

I will have to check this out. I like the original Field Of Flowers. I hope they bring it back.

Regular Contributor

I'm using the very last of my Field of FLowers fragrance.  I love that fragrance.  It is such a fresh floral scent and long lasting once you put it on.  I have been rationing out my bottle for such a long time.  I fear this is the last summer I will be able tuse it. 

Honored Contributor

I got the email from Ulta too on it.  I went to Ulta to see if they had it but not yet.  Sephora has it on their website too but not available in the store (at least the one in my area).  Bareminerals has a new bronzer too but of course that wasn't in the store either.Woman Sad