Honored Contributor

Re: New Philosophy Refreshing 6-pc. Shower Gel Collection

Hello @cal-gal, it is so good to hear from you. Smiley Happy I have my set, and am enjoying the variety. I had bought a set of the FC Mint with the 3 in 1, and lotion when it was first introduced. There is not a strong mint to this at all. I prefer the original FC, but this one is a nice change. I really like the lotion. All the scents in this set are great. I hope that you enjoy yours. I hope Philosophy offers more of these. I do still have a stash from years past, but they are nearing the end of their shelf life I am afraid. I miss all the fun we had here. Let me know how you like your set. Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

I found the fall scents that will be released in September, if you find your way to "Items Recently On Air" and look for the Philosophy show in early morning there is a full presentation of the current scents and the fall scents:

Apple Cider

Pumpkin Icing

Crispy Marshmallow Bars

Spiced Ginerbread Cookie

Cinnamon Buns

Orange Cocoa & Cream

I could not resist I ordered auto-delivery!

Super Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

Hello @cal-gal, it is so good to hear from you. Smiley Happy I have my set, and am enjoying the variety. I had bought a set of the FC Mint with the 3 in 1, and lotion when it was first introduced. There is not a strong mint to this at all. I prefer the original FC, but this one is a nice change. I really like the lotion. All the scents in this set are great. I hope that you enjoy yours. I hope Philosophy offers more of these. I do still have a stash from years past, but they are nearing the end of their shelf life I am afraid. I miss all the fun we had here. Let me know how you like your set. Smiley Happy 

Hello @Tissyanne, so very nice to hear from you too!   I am glad to hear your thoughts on the FC Mint ... we always seemed to enjoy the same scents (especially the Falling In Love fragrance)  Smiley Very Happy

How nice that you still have an "oldies" stash to pull from!  ... but I do know what you mean about using them before the scent starts to diminish or change.   Luckily the environment in my home is absolutely perfect for long term storage, but I don't want to press my luck, so we are being more generous in enjoying the older shower gels nowadays.

Do you know that I just opened a 6oz Classic Fudge Cake shower gel from 2008?  Isn't that a kick?   But it still smells DIVINE!   It's sitting at the sink in the guest bathroom for everyone to enjoy Smiley Tongue  

I am like you ... I also hope that they release more of these seasonal spring, summer and fall scents.  You and I both know how great they were in the past, and it's a shame the selection is pretty much limited it to the same four scents over and over again.   Lemon Custard and Fresh Cream are wonderful, but I also dearly miss all the fun fall foody and summer beachy scents they used to offer  ...  do you remember pumpkin pie, eggnog, caramel mocha latte, butterscotch bliss, caramel drizzle, pink frosted animal crackers, mango tango ice cream, tangerine lime ice cream, dreamy tangerini, orange coconut, lime coconut, kiwi martini?   Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@cal-gal, I had to laugh about your Class Fudge Cake. Smiley Happy I am currently using a Black Licorice, and Pink Frosted Animal Cracker. Also Italian Taramisu, White Chocolate Hazelnut. Smiley Happy I even have the original Tea Party Set of fragrance sprays, Tea, Lemon, and Sugar. I guess you could say we have collector's items. Smiley Happy I have Sugar Chick, and Bubble Gum too. Smiley Happy We are die hard Philosophy girls for sure, and Falling In Love remains my love even now. Smiley Happy Enjoy your oldies, and your new set. Smiley Happy 

Super Contributor

@cal-gal, I received my set but haven't opened any of them yet because my daughter is supposed to come over and we will open them together and decide who gets what!  She better hurry or I'll open then and make my choices first.  LOL.  Enjoy your set!

Super Contributor

@cal-gal@Tissyanne, I remember a lot of the older scents.  I loved Butterscotch Bliss and I love Beach Party and Orange Pineapple.  I  have a little bit of Beach Party left.  I wish they would bring back the Beach Party set with the matching lotion.  I wish they had more 16oz sizes with matching shower gels and lotions.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LovePhil- I really wish they would make the Beach Party lotion again! I had the old 24ounce 3 n1 and 24 ounce lotion that was an OTO on QVC years ago. Loved the smell of the lotion!

@Tissyanne@cal-gal- I am still hoarding some of my old faves. I have a lot of the 6 ounce bottles from the specialty sets like the Black Licorice from one of the Halloween sets and Sugar Chick from an easter set. I still have most of the other oldies that you both mentioned. One of my very favorites ( I am down to 2 of the16 ouncers) is Hot Buttered Rum. And I am down to my last Old Fashioned Lemonade. Hopefully we will see some "back from the vault" scents this year.

Cindy  

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl, It is good to hear from some of us that remember, and still have some of the old favorites that Philosophy offered. I have one of the halloween sets too, and consider it a collectible. Smiley Happy Hot Buttered Rum is a favorite of mine too, and I have a 24 ounce, along with the lip shine. Smiley Happy I have been using Philosophy for years, and I hope they will make some of our favorites again. I still have the Beach Party 3 in 1, and lotion. Ooey Gooey Cookie is another, and also Sugar Cookie from years ago. 

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne

Image result for philosophy halloween setImage result for philosophy halloween setImage result for philosophy halloween setImage result for philosophy halloween set

Related image

And of course, Candy Corn and Caramel Candy Corn......Wish they would bring all of these back.

Cindy

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl

I love these memories. Smiley Happy I do still have the Caramel Apple, Crispy Marshmallow Bars, and Candy Corn, and Pumpkin Spice. I had forgotten the Bobbing For Apples. How I wish Philosophy would offer these fun sets again. I know they would sell quickly. Thanks for the memories. Smiley Happy