Respected Contributor

Baby Grace Set Coming Soon

[ Edited ]

Just saw the July Insider, and there will be a 4 piece set offered, which will include Baby Grace as one of the scent choices.  EDITED:  It's available to order now, and if you go to any of the QVC Philosophy Reps' Facebook pages, you'll find the link.  Set will include 32 oz shampoo/shower gel/bubble bath, 16 oz olive oil scrub, 16 oz body emulsion, 4 oz eau de parfum, and gift bag.  Available in Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, Baby Grace, Falling in Love, and Unconditional Love.  Price will be $89.

(The July 24 TSV will be a 4 piece supersize shower gel set for $80.  Choice of 2 different sets: Vanilla Coconut, Senorita Margarita, Beach Party, and Cabana Girl. - OR - Fresh Cream, Lemon Custard, Orange Pineapple Smoothie, and Cinnamon Buns.)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Contributor

Re: Baby Grace Set Coming Soon

Thank you for the heads up on this information!  I heard that Baby Grace might be coming back and I'm happy to hear this will be offered in this set.  Also I'm excited about the July 24 TSV!  I'm glad they changed up the sets with different scents.  My husband loves the shower gels so now I can stock up!

Valued Contributor

If you are on fb, Dara's, Mari Lynn's and a few others have it posted.  I can't post the number but there is a link on fb.

Mari Lynn is presenting it this weekend. I think on June 18th at 1am....not 100% sure on the time but early morning and maybe another time during the day.

Check it out!

Respected Contributor

It's already available.  I ordered it yesterday when I read a post about it here.  I love Baby Grace and I was so happy to read that it was back.

Respected Contributor

Love it too, but won't buy the watered down product that is sold on the Q.

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

It's already available.  I ordered it yesterday when I read a post about it here.  I love Baby Grace and I was so happy to read that it was back.

@santorini  Is it available for everyone or just Insiders?  I only did a quick search to see if it was available for everyone before I posted, and didn't see it, but I could have missed it.  Hope it's available to all ! 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@Jayjay wrote:

If you are on fb, Dara's, Mari Lynn's and a few others have it posted.  I can't post the number but there is a link on fb.

Mari Lynn is presenting it this weekend. I think on June 18th at 1am....not 100% sure on the time but early morning and maybe another time during the day.

Check it out!

@Jayjay  I haven't looked at their FB in awhile, but glad to hear there's a link! 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@santorini wrote:

@santorini  Is it available for everyone or just Insiders?  I only did a quick search to see if it was available for everyone before I posted, and didn't see it, but I could have missed it.  Hope it's available to all ! 

This is strange.  I just did a search to try and find it for you and it's not coming up in any searches.  I even searched for "While Supplies Last" and it didn't show up that way either.  I went to FB and searched for Philosophy and found the correct page.  The link is there.  They must have removed it from Q's search engine.  Maybe it was selling too quickly.

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

@santorini wrote:

This is strange.  I just did a search to try and find it for you and it's not coming up in any searches.  I even searched for "While Supplies Last" and it didn't show up that way either.  I went to FB and searched for Philosophy and found the correct page.  The link is there.  They must have removed it from Q's search engine.  Maybe it was selling too quickly.

Oh, I don't need the item number or a link because I'm already an Insider.  I saw this new set and the July TSV  listed in the online version of July's Insider, so I thought I'd post it to let the BG fans know.  I was just curious if it was available now for those who are not Insiders, since you mentioned it was already available.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

Hi there @I like celery - I ordered the BG kit on AD yesterday! So excited!! Woman Happy