Occasional Contributor

Any Updates on Baby Grace???

Hosts and presenters have been saying since the beginning of 2015 that Baby Grace would be returning in the fall of last year. I've read on here and on Dara's FB page that there have been delays and that Baby Grace would be a QVC exclusive. So far, nothing on Baby Grace. Dara had said that she would get clarification about Baby Grace at a meeting in NYC held a week or so ago, but I still see nothing here or on her page about it. Anybody have any idea when- if ever- it might be returning? I feel like there is going to be a big letdown for the Baby Grace lovers in the crowd. Thanks for any and all information!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Any Updates on Baby Grace???

Baby Grace is my favorite! I can't believe a company wouldn't provide a product that they know would be a great seller. I know the quality of Philosophy products has changed over the years. Maybe they're trying to produce it cheaper & not having any luck? I do hope if they bring it back it is the same Baby Grace we all know & love!

Honored Contributor

Baby Grace was a Philosophy favorite for many of us. Dara commented that this scent was more "complicated"  to make. I think Philosophy has let the customer down, way down, by removing this beloved scent. They seem to be too busy introducing new skin care items. I am disappointed. 

Regular Contributor

I still have a brand new bottle of Baby Grace saved. I don't want to use it because I feel like it will never be back and even if it does it will be different I am sure.

Super Contributor

According to the philosophy rep, she said this afternoon that in early July there will be something exciting for baby grace fans!

Frequent Contributor

I am hugely disappointed that after all this time there is still another 5 month wait. I'm not even sure if I want it any more the way they are juerking us around.

Valued Contributor

@tidegirl wrote:

I am hugely disappointed that after all this time there is still another 5 month wait. I'm not even sure if I want it any more the way they are juerking us around.

Mari Lyn did say thanks for our patience since the dates have been extended several times.....they are aware we want it back but she didn't explain why it keeps getting pushed back.  

I wanted to get BG in one of my auto ships in March but it won't be available so that is disappointing since I get autoships to get the scent I want but it's just not available yet.

I do have lots of Philosophy so I really don't need more at this point but it will be nice to get BG soon!!

Trusted Contributor

@Jayjay wrote:

@tidegirl wrote:

Mari Lyn did say thanks for our patience since the dates have been extended several times.....they are aware we want it back but she didn't explain why it keeps getting pushed back.  

I wanted to get BG in one of my auto ships in March but it won't be available so that is disappointing since I get autoships to get the scent I want but it's just not available yet.

I do have lots of Philosophy so I really don't need more at this point but it will be nice to get BG soon!!

I would love to see it come back, too. 

It's one of my favorites, along with Inner Grace. Since so many of us love Baby Grace, you would think that they would have brought it back sooner.

I hope that it does come back this summer. I would love to be able to pick it up again! 

Occasional Contributor

About 2weeks ago Shawn pinned Mari Lyn down on the return of Baby Grace. She said she was not sure of the date but somewhere in the first 10 days of July there would be a Baby Grace Today's Special .  This is the 4th different return time I've heard but she seemed pretty confident this time. Fingers Crossed !