Respected Contributor
I think the red reply button inside each post box should quote that particular post so people can answer an individual post. I'm on an iPad and I have been copying and pasting but it's a pain in the neck.
Respected Contributor

QVC Team.....why can't you fix it so that the OP is on the top. When signed in you have to find the 1st pg to view what the op even is. WHY did you have to change all this?? WHY?????

Trusted Contributor
ITA. I don't understand why they haven't fixed that yet. That should be one of their top priorities. Beyond ridiculous they haven't done that yet. I'm talking the iPad issue.
Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

QVC Team.....why can't you fix it so that the OP is on the top. When signed in you have to find the 1st pg to view what the op even is. WHY did you have to change all this?? WHY?????

If you go to 'topic options' near the top of each page, you can set it so that the OP is at the top.  You can also play around with your 'settings' and 'preferences' to view the pages and posts in different ways.   

As for the quote featuire, I guess it is what it is, but agree, it is a bit clunky.  

Overall, these new boards probably have far more features than was really necessary (or desirable) for what they are and especially since they've pretty much decided to make them antiseptic...  Personally, I'd rather see fewer features and more flexibility...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...