Honored Contributor

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Products

If you love pumpkin run don't walk to TJ as they have their seasonal pumpkin products in. I went this morning after seeing the flyer. I bought pumpkin cream cheese (2) pumpkin instant oatmeal ( which I missed out on last year) and pumpkin bagels. They also have cookies, ice cream, bread, scones, etc all with pumpkin. These products like I said are seasonal and they can't always get more in.

Respected Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's Pumpkin Products

Sounds great!  thanks for the reminder.  I love pumpkin flavored items.

Honored Contributor

We already got our pumpkin butter and pumpkin Jo Jo cookies.

Honored Contributor

I have to be careful not to "OD" on their pumpkin ice cream!!!!!!!!  YUM-O!!!!  Also got a pumpkin/carmel Kringle this week.  Equally yummy!!!  But then, again, I love most things pumpkin!

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Sounds great!  thanks for the reminder.  I love pumpkin flavored items.

You're welcome!

Honored Contributor

Remember that there will probably be a shortage of canned pumpkin this year.  I don't recall the resaons (weather maybe) but manufacturers have said they'll probably have just enough to get through the holidays but - to quote a Q host - when it's gone, it's gone.  Probably no more until next Summer / Fall.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Remember that there will probably be a shortage of canned pumpkin this year.  I don't recall the reason (weather maybe) but manufacturers have said they'll probably have just enough to get through the holidays but - to quote a Q host - when it's gone, it's gone.  Probably no more until next Summer / Fall.

I read in the paper the shortage is due to a lot of rain in Illinois where most of the pumpkins come from. 

Respected Contributor

Went to Costco today and noticed they had jars of Maple Pumpkin Butter available for $6.99.  Never would have noticed this product if there hadn't been so many mentions of pumpkin butter on this forum.

Adding maple to it sounds like a winning combination, if anyone's interested.

Happy Pumpkin Season!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

If you love pumpkin run don't walk to TJ as they have their seasonal pumpkin products in. I went this morning after seeing the flyer. I bought pumpkin cream cheese (2) pumpkin instant oatmeal ( which I missed out on last year) and pumpkin bagels. They also have cookies, ice cream, bread, scones, etc all with pumpkin. These products like I said are seasonal and they can't always get more in.

I was there yesterday and over dosed too....love all things pumpkin! 

Trusted Contributor

We bought the tj joe joes pumpkin cookies and they are delicious.  I made the Pumpkin bread and muffin boxed mix last night and everyone loved them.  Love Trader Joes Smiley Happy