WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - new - 613 Eau de PARFUM (EDP)

[ Edited ]

Last June Chaz created the 613 Eau de TOILETTE (EDT). 

Today his new 613 Eau de PARFUM (EDP) is finally available in the 1.7oz. size!! WEN by Chaz Dean SixThirteen EDP Fragrance 1.7 oz. (A270777) 😀

The EDP has similar pricing to last year's EDT, but the EDP is only 1.7oz. while the EDT was 3.4oz. -- this is because the EDP has more essential oils in it which means that the scent is longer lasting.

The new 613 EDP is Event Priced so it is $12 less than the regular QVC price.

--

QVC Event Price -- $57.84 

QVC Regular Price -- $70.00

-- bebe 😀 

FYI -- @Kjelle @Drythe

___ 

New
QVC Price: $70.00Event Price: $57.84
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

___

Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ Wen 101 -- Wen News - Wen Calendar - new & upcoming Wen products - September Chat 2015 - QVC WEN forum -- Wen Sept 5th TSV -- 613, BGT & MIF gallons available Sept 19th -- 2015 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards Nominees  ~ Vote For Your Favorite WEN Products ~ -Wen Abbreviations Glossary --- periscope -Chat with TEAM WEN on September 5th!! 

___

Frequent Contributor

Re: Wen - new - 613 Eau de PARFUM (EDP)

I went and ordered two of the WEN 613 EDP.   Am looking forward to receiving this and comparing to the EDT version.  :-)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Aresnz wrote:

I went and ordered two of the WEN 613 EDP.   Am looking forward to receiving this and comparing to the EDT version.  :-)

@Aresnz welcome to the Wen forum!!! Smiley Happy

I ordered one as soon as I saw the listing. Last year when Chaz launched the 613 EDT (Toilette) on the air as an OTO, it was priced at $57.12 and it sold at a brisk pace.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

From Wen 101 (page three,)...

--

June 13th, *2014* OTO -- WEN by Chaz Dean Six Thirteen Fragrance, 3.4 oz EDT (A256876) -- QVC: $69.00 / MSRP: $89.00 -- 613 Eau de Toilette (A256876) OTO priced at $57.12 -- less than 2,500 left -- Wen - a256876 -- 613 EDT - OTO (they bought in 18,000 bottles & only 2,500 were left at the end of the show) -- 613 Eau de Toilette -- $57.12

--

Valued Contributor

I ordered mine!

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

Does anybody know if the other Wen fragrances are going to be EDP?  I really hope so. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan25 wrote:

Does anybody know if the other Wen fragrances are going to be EDP?  I really hope so. 

@Susan25 I posted this in the first post to the Wen - new - more Eau de Parfum (WWC) & fragrance thread: 

While I couldn't tell if the Lavender was for an EDT or an EDP, it looks as though the Winter White Tea is an Eau de Parfum

All I know is what I saw. Below if the full original post. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

___

It looks as though Chaz is now creating Seasonal fragrances.

In Chaz's "Meet the Family" periscope video from 8/29, he talked about the current 613 Eau de Toilette (EDT). -- Chaz seemed disappointed that there were negative 613 EDT reviews which mentioned that the the 613 EDT scent did not last long. Chaz said that is didn't last as long because it was an EDT as opposed to an Eau de Parfum(EDP) which would last longer because it has more essential oils in it. It sounded as though Chaz had wanted to start with an EDT to begin with.

While Chaz was talking, one of his assistants showed a few fragrances that were still in development. I'm assuming they were still in development because while they were each in the signature 613 EDT bottle, they were labeled "Lavender" and "Winter Citrus Tea EDP2 30". 

___

LAVENDER

I didn't get the full name for the lavender formula but this was the list of ingredients: 

* cucumber extract, lemon, lavender, eucalyptus, bergamot oils

___  

WINTER CITRUS TEA EDP2 30 - FORM# 90585-01 

* OILS: Blood Orange, Peppermint, Tangerine Peel, Lemon Peel, Pomelo Grapefruit Seed, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Orange, Clove Leaf

--

While I couldn't tell if the Lavender was for an EDT or an EDP, it looks as though the Winter White Tea is an Eau de Parfum. -- I'm assuming that this fragrance is part of the Winter White Citrus line. 

Since Chaz has confirmed that he is doing a Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP) fragrance and a Spring Honey Lilac (SHP) fragrance... and it looks as though there will be a Winter White Tea fragrance... it looks as though Chaz is now creating Seasonal fragrances

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I already have two bottles of 613 EDT, but did that stop me from ordering the the 613 EDP?  No siree, Bob.

I love how long the fragrance lasts on me.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

😭😭😭😭😭😭 QVC won't ship it to Hawaii. That BITES!!!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@sailor moon wrote:

I already have two bottles of 613 EDT, but did that stop me from ordering the the 613 EDP?  No siree, Bob.

I love how long the fragrance lasts on me.

@sailor_moon

I tried mightily to wrench the top off of my 4 EDT bottles to add some 613 oil, thus making my own EDP.  

But would they come off?  No siree, Bob!

Was I bummed?  Yeppers!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@Susan25 I posted this in the first post to the Wen - new - more Eau de Parfum (WWC) & fragrance thread: 

While I couldn't tell if the Lavender was for an EDT or an EDP, it looks as though the Winter White Tea is an Eau de Parfum

All I know is what I saw. Below if the full original post. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

___

It looks as though Chaz is now creating Seasonal fragrances.

In Chaz's "Meet the Family" periscope video from 8/29, he talked about the current 613 Eau de Toilette (EDT). -- Chaz seemed disappointed that there were negative 613 EDT reviews which mentioned that the the 613 EDT scent did not last long. Chaz said that is didn't last as long because it was an EDT as opposed to an Eau de Parfum(EDP) which would last longer because it has more essential oils in it. It sounded as though Chaz had wanted to start with an EDT to begin with.

While Chaz was talking, one of his assistants showed a few fragrances that were still in development. I'm assuming they were still in development because while they were each in the signature 613 EDT bottle, they were labeled "Lavender" and "Winter Citrus Tea EDP2 30". 

___

LAVENDER

I didn't get the full name for the lavender formula but this was the list of ingredients: 

* cucumber extract, lemon, lavender, eucalyptus, bergamot oils

___  

WINTER CITRUS TEA EDP2 30 - FORM# 90585-01 

* OILS: Blood Orange, Peppermint, Tangerine Peel, Lemon Peel, Pomelo Grapefruit Seed, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Orange, Clove Leaf

--

While I couldn't tell if the Lavender was for an EDT or an EDP, it looks as though the Winter White Tea is an Eau de Parfum. -- I'm assuming that this fragrance is part of the Winter White Citrus line. 

Since Chaz has confirmed that he is doing a Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP) fragrance and a Spring Honey Lilac (SHP) fragrance... and it looks as though there will be a Winter White Tea fragrance... it looks as though Chaz is now creating Seasonal fragrances

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thanks bebe.  The winter white tea definitely sounds like something that I would like.