Respected Contributor

LINEA-- It's September Styling With Linea!

It's September, and the leaves are starting to change.  It's going to be a hot, muggy day here in the Midwest (the last hurrah of Summer).

I decided to wear my Peacock Blue Linea S/S Tunic and matching crop pants, with the silver Linea Fish Necklace.

a255145.201.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LINEA-- It's September Styling With Linea!

It's very warm here in LA but my office is the tundra. I'm wearing white skinny jeans, a white cotton tank and topping it with the WK bolero:

a265614.jpg

Now, if only I had the new lariat (or even better the new, still to come single bar pendant!).

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

ITA- your outfit needs those necklaces!

Trusted Contributor

Lyn, I have the exact same outfit on today!  It's beastly hot here in the Northeast too and I'm getting the house ready for the last batch of weekend house guests this summer.  I'm kinda tired of planning outings and menus for a crowd.  Can't wait until next week when it's (hopefully) cooler and I can enjoy my back porch again.

Honored Contributor

Walking to neighbors house on the lake for a casual barbecue.  Taking a large bouquet of orange sunflowers as a hostess gift. Fall weather in PNW today - Sunny and chilly!

LDO aubergine quilted jacket, v-neck cotton long sleeve t-shirt (Isaac), jeans, wine color loafers (Trotters), straw-like bag (Eric Javits), Michele gold watch, LDO resin stretch bracelet in aubergine, large gold hoops, tricolor rings. 

Honored Contributor

Wearing the navy feather jersey pants today with an Anne Klein cowl neck cap sleeve watercolor print top in sea green (matches the former TSV jacket), chili pepper red, white & navy. Wearing Brighton Seville earrings with matching cross and Lancome Indigo Intrique eyeshadow palette with the indigo color rimming the lids.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Petite Fit Feather Jersey Pull-on Pants - A233968Image result for Lancome Indigo Intrigue

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Went to dinner last night at one of our local steak houses. Had Bananas Foster prepared table side for dessert - always fun!

LDO moss and black zebra cotton sweater, black silk button down blouse with sleeves rolled up and pushed above elbow, black pants (Issac talls), black wedges (Ross Hommerson), straw bag with black leather trim (Neimans), small watch with diamonds and black suede band, LDO black and gold stretch bracelet, on other arm LDO black wedge resin stretch bracelet, large black spinel hoops, tricolor rings. 

Honored Contributor

A gorgeous day here with low humidity. Wearing an Anne Klein print shell with the Leisure black pants and my black sandals. Wearing 1928 Jewelry Downton Abbey earrings with matching pendant.

17700.jpg

Honored Contributor

Getting a late start this morning - waiting for my hair to dry.  Cool fall weather.  Heading to tailors to have the sleeves lengthened on my olive trench, Honeybaked Ham store, and grocery store. 

Navy cotton quilted jacket (Isaac), green WK t-neck, jeans, navy loafers (Van Eli), Navy bag (D&B), navy watch (Anne Klein), navy and gold multi strand beaded bracelet (Nordstrom), large gold hoops, multicolor rings. 

Honored Contributor

Wearing the Leisure black pants today with my black sandals; its a fall day but in the low 80's so still wearing sleeveless tops. Wearing a watercolor print Worthington sleeveless cowl neck top Wearing from 1928 jewelry co. these earrings and statement necklace-- it works well with all of the Linea magenta and mulberry tops when placed near or against them. Lancome Amethyst Glam eye shadow.

Bejeweled Lavender Oval Drop Earrings Silver-Tone Bejeweled Lavender Bib Necklace