Super Contributor

Anyone here? TSV opinions?

[ Edited ]

What do you think of the TSV?  What is wrong with the initials?  Why do they 

look so scratched?  I don't understand why they can't see that in their monitors?

Maybe the face of the initial has one of those little plastic protectors on it like

they put on watch faces to keep them safe?  Wish they would

clarify that they are nice and shiny and not scratched.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone here? TSV opinions?

overpriced

Super Contributor

Bracelet is lovely but I feel as if the initial doesn't have enough zing. It just isn't standing out enough for me. I do believe the plastic covering is on the initials and I agree with you, it should be addressed and/or taken off. Hopefully later in the day it will.

Esteemed Contributor

look at item J295934- stainless steel for approximately$30.00.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not a Ripka fan, but your post made me curious enough to look.  You're right in that they look scratched on the display board.  But the ones on the stand & the ones Rick handled look nice & shiny.

Trusted Contributor

Initial carvings seem way off-unattractive. They almost look as if someone gave me the engraving tools and told me to do my best.   I also noticed the scratching on the one Susanne is wearing.  Will not purchase this one.  The chain does look pretty.

Respected Contributor

I never like the J's that they use on engraved jewelry.  So I never buy.  I would encourage others to buy if you like the initials that they have used for your names.  Looks like a high quality bracelet if you are happy with the way they have scripted your initial.  Enjoy!

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

I noticed the scratches, if that's what they are, also.  I figured it was because the silver was so smooth and shiny.  I don't think the charm goes well with the bracelet.  It looks as if you took a charm from a different jewelry line and added to to JR's bracelet.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Super Contributor

I do like the chain but I have to agree a lot of the initials that are more narrow

look sort of lost on the heart.  Some of the wider initials fill it out more.  I think

I would've preferred the heart to be a little more puffed, rather than flat - just

looks a little skimpy to me.  Enjoy those who go ahead and purchase.

Respected Contributor

Got the last TSV JR bracelet.  Don't need another bracelet.