Super Contributor

Congrats MickD.  Glad to hear you are very happy with your bracelets.

Thanks for letting us know.

Respected Contributor

Re: Byzantine bracelet TSV

[ Edited ]

I just canceled my advance order for a few reasons. First, I have a small wrist and ordered the 6 3/4" fit; so many reviews stated the bracelet runs small so it will most likely be too small. Second, after being wowed by her chrono watch i'm going to hold on and see if I can get a wow piece instead of being underwhelmed by a less expensive piece.

Third, I recently bought the Bixby ring TSV and it took my breath away; I got the citrine choice. Thus, instead I could just buy a second Bixby ring for a lower price point that will deliver the substantial look and feel I want. Bixby really went all out for her fans and new customers. It seems JR was trying to do the same but she may have not been able to deliver.

Fourth, I have JR's moon watch on waitlist and I'd rather spend the money on that which I'm in love with and has great reviews then on something I might not like.

There are so many options to get a great piece for $133.00. I'd rather leave  the possibilities open. Lastly, I don't need another return.

~Live with Intention~
Valued Contributor
I still don't like how confusing this is. I would have liked to at least be redirected to the reviews under the other item number even while on advance order so I could see how everyone was rating the item. Not being able to see anything made me wonder what exactly was going on.
Honored Contributor
Glad to be of service! Smiley Happy
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Byzantine bracelet TSV

[ Edited ]

@kiwi55 wrote:

IBB, did you mean you can see those reviews for J3244321 and J326894 or

you can't see them?  I looked and I can't see them. SOLD OUT as well.???

Guess they don't want to risk all those cancellations since they put in two

advance orders now?

Yes- I see the reviews. I have the item numbers linked in my wish list- also on my order status.  They note this on the lisitng ' -" We're sorry, this item is not available at this time.: ... but it's the full listing [reviews included] as if it were still available.

I jsut tested  each item # in the search box: J324432 still shows up!  J326894 doesn't.

Trusted Contributor
Sent my silver tsv back. Very lightweight,no real " Ripka" touches other than heart charm, could have been Bronzo for that matter. My bracelet fit,but many reported the bracelet size was a problem--skimpy. I just felt it wasn't worth the $$$.
Esteemed Contributor

@2zbeach wrote:
Sent my silver tsv back. Very lightweight,no real " Ripka" touches other than heart charm, could have been Bronzo for that matter. My bracelet fit,but many reported the bracelet size was a problem--skimpy. I just felt it wasn't worth the $$$.

If I ever receive my advanced order waitlist I'm going to weigh it as soon as I take it out of the box! It's supposed to be a 'minimum of 22 grams'. That's a significant weight- but everyone keeps mentioning it's lightweight! Maybe compared to other RIpka bracelelts?

Super Contributor

Hi ibb38, I didn't have my glasses on when I read your post initially and

I put the J number in wrong.  I thought you said J3244321 but it wasn't a

1 it was an exclamation point.!!!!  Sorry.  You were right - those reviews are

still there.  Thanks for clarifying.

Valued Contributor

I just received Judith's Byzantine bracelet in yellow clad (size 6-3/4").  It fits my 6" wrist perfectly and is flawless to my eyes.  I knew it wasn't going to be a heavy piece but I find it substantial enough (and attractive enough) to justify the cost.  In my opinion, it will be perfect for summer months or worn next to a watch.  I'm very pleased with my purchase and hope others receive bracelets to their liking.

Esteemed Contributor

@kiwi55 wrote:

Hi ibb38, I didn't have my glasses on when I read your post initially and

I put the J number in wrong.  I thought you said J3244321 but it wasn't a

1 it was an exclamation point.!!!!  Sorry.  You were right - those reviews are

still there.  Thanks for clarifying.

I thought for a minute the links I had from my  order status and wish list were the key to seeing the full  listing!!  With all the returns on this one- I hope I receive a 'new' braclelet if I decide toI keep my waitlist order active.

Thanks for your reply!!