Trusted Contributor

Ripka November TSV and Gift Gala

Judith will have a TSV on Thursday, Nov.5th.

NEW Jewelry Gift Gala - featuring Judith Ripka will be 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

Re: Ripka November TSV and Gift Gala

Thanks for the info NewJerseyGirl! 

Respected Contributor

I hope not a bracelet.  I have passed on her last couple of TSV's.  

Trusted Contributor

The November TSV is a watch

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Respected Contributor

The nov tsv is super cute and comes in color choice, but it's $200 and stainless. Pass. You can check out this and many nov tsv over on blue skies

Respected Contributor

I'm actually super excited about JR's November 5th TSV. I think the watch is absolutely beautiful. I have two of her watches and they are so nice and they wear well.

@kittyloo Most watches come in stainless steel and it's actually considered better quality to do so. Judith has never made a watch in anything else. I've had my chronograph for close to 3 years and it looks like new. I also have her moon watch and it's gorgeous. I collect watches and JR's are really good quality.

I'm loving the green mother of pearl as that is my favorite color. Both the silver and gold option look great. I will most likely go for the gold as that is what I wear most of the time. It's called the London watch

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

easy pass for me on the tsv......her last great tsv was the auto delivery bangles......i caved on auto delivery on both sets. lol

they have all been keepers.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw the preview and I love it!

I already have gold, silver and rose gold in other of her styles so I"m thinking and drooling LOL over the black band with white face. It looks like it can be worn dressy or casual and looks feminine.

If anyone has her stainless black band,  does the finish last? any problems?

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I saw the TSV on another website.  It is lovely.  I already own 3 chrono's in rose, silver, gold, 2 ceramics in black and white, strling subdial(my favoritie), and the old square rectangular dial with wide band in white.   I have to think if I need another watch.

Valued Contributor

This is a beautiful watch!  Stainless steel is highly prized in many high end watches.

I have one watch from Judith, another one on waitlist and am ready to purchase this new one too. 

Totally gorgeous!