Valued Contributor

Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka September 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Sorry for being kinda late to the party!  Lost electricity and +105 degree heat--not a great combination...

Here's the basics anyway for this visit:  Wednesday, 1-3AM Eastern Standard Time (Tuesday 10-11PM Pacific Standard Time); 5-6AM EST (2-3AM PST); 1-3PM EST (10AM-Noon PST); Thursday 4-6AM EST (1-3AM PST); 1-2PM EST (10-11AM PST).

Please catch me up on what I missed.  What is happening with everyon?  What fabulous JR pieces have caught your eye and what are you getting?  Let's share and happy fall!  Thanks~Peacfh

Valued Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka September 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Is anyone getting the Swiss Blue Topaz OTO (cuff, earrings or ring), J290004?

Hmmmm, very tempting and pretty set!  ~Peach

PS~Can anyone save me a step and explain how to quickly edit a post after it was posted? Or is that not possible?  I don't see an edit button.  I'm still very new to this board re-do.  Thanks!

Corrected Board Stats:  Chicagoan now in LA; Join Date: 5/8/2008; 11,524 posts

Super Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka September 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Hi LuckyPeach,

Sorry I wasn't on.  I was busy and watching from the bathroom.  What happened to

the show.  It finished 10 mins early????   I think to edit your post you go to those

3 dots in the right hand corner - I think they give you options.  They don't show up

until you actually post your comment.  Hope that helps.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Peach,

I missed all the shows because they were either overnight or while I was working.  I saw that swiss blue topaz suite but was too late to pounce on the ring, which I've had on my wish list since it came out, as it went to waitlist!  Did you get anything?

Respected Contributor

I purchased the blue topaz earring that were One Time Only's.  They have been on my "Wish List" forever.