Super Contributor

Hi Dmqshopper,

Sorry I just noticed your reply.  I think it depends on who you talk to at Customer

service - some people don't appear to be all that helpful and others are.  I don't

know why they would tell you they can't fix it - I don't believe that.  I've sent a number

of diamonique things back and they've been fixed - this was the first time I had

to wait for a special form to arrive to fill out and return with it.  If you have a problem

like that again, ask to speak to a supervisor.  I'm sorry they didn't help you.

Frequent Contributor

Hi Beeweaver. I've been on vacation and didn't see your question until today. I bought a small. My wrist is 6 inches. No stones out yet, but if they fall I'm not at all concerned: it's DMQ and QVC will replace the lost stone(s) at no charge as long as you own your item (and you're the original owner of it.) I've sent things back several times over the last 7-8 years and never been disappointed with the repair or the service. Do allow 4-8 weeks for the repair process and shipping.

Occasional Contributor

go to the as is section for Judith Ripka. There are a few as is items with this bracelet. I have had very good luck with buying boots from Isaac as is.  As is products still have the same return policy of 30 days. Put AS IS in the search bar on main page. I brings up tons of as is products. I have seen this Judith bracelet there.  I bought this bracelet at the tsv price. I like it very much in the silver. It does seem to run small.