Occasional Contributor

Skechers TSV CHAT HERE!

[ Edited ]

skechers tsv 7:30.jpeg

Hi Everyone! Lauren Gambino from the Skechers team here.  We are so excited about this 'ZEN' style and cannot wait to present it to you!  CHAT HERE for any and all questions/comments.  And tell me.. where do you go in your Skechers? Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

DO the TSV shoes come in wide and do they run true to size?

Occasional Contributor

Re: Skechers TSV CHAT HERE!

[ Edited ]

@Linda Lee wrote:

DO the TSV shoes come in wide and do they run true to size?

@LINDA Lee

They do come in Wide!  The wide is equivalent to a 'EE' width and they are true to size!  I would only suggest ordering a half size up if you plan on wearing a thicker sock with them.  True to size if you will wear them sockless/with a thin sock.

Super Contributor

Hello,  I have a high arch and a high instep.  Will these work for someone with a high instep?    Thanks!

Regular Contributor

Hello! These shoes are so cute! I do have a couple of questions, though.

1. Do these have arch support in them?

2. Are the soles made from Resalyte like the GoWalk styles? 

I love the GoWalk style, but after only having them for 3 months, the soles are wearing out and now they make my feet hurt. :-( 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ugabugaboo wrote:

Hello,  I have a high arch and a high instep.  Will these work for someone with a high instep?    Thanks!

@ugabugabooooo
The stretch in the sock liner and bungees makes this really flexible for higher insteps Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bandwife23 wrote:

Hello! These shoes are so cute! I do have a couple of questions, though.

1. Do these have arch support in them?

2. Are the soles made from Resalyte like the GoWalk styles? 

I love the GoWalk style, but after only having them for 3 months, the soles are wearing out and now they make my feet hurt. :-( 

@Bandwife23
They have a (removeable) memory foam footbed for arch support and comfort.  (You can remove it and use your own orthotic if you'd like!) 

They are not resalyte; the outsole is an ultra light, flexible rubber with 100% articulation and traction.

Hope that helps!

Regular Contributor

@LGambino wrote:

They have a (removeable) memory foam footbed for arch support and comfort.  (You can remove it and use your own orthotic if you'd like!) 

They are not resalyte; the outsole is an ultra light, flexible rubber with 100% articulation and traction.

Hope that helps!

Yes, that helps! Thanks so much! :-) 

Respected Contributor

I know you said to stay at your regular size if you go without socks and to go up a 1/2 size if you want to wear socks. Thinking about how I would wear them, I would like to go without socks now but add light socks in the fall.  Do you think staying with our regular size would accommodate light socks?  

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@itsmagic wrote:

I know you said to stay at your regular size if you go without socks and to go up a 1/2 size if you want to wear socks. Thinking about how I would wear them, I would like to go without socks now but add light socks in the fall.  Do you think staying with our regular size would accommodate light socks?  

@itsmagic
A thin sock will definitely work for true to size!