Trusted Contributor
Figure flattering, go to piece....
Respected Contributor

This time of year:  bow & go (as in gift-giving)

Esteemed Contributor

I know this was in part 1, but I'm beginning to really dislike "climb into" as in climb into your clothes. I am not climbing into my clothes, I don't live in a cave.

Respected Contributor

@TY wrote:

I know this was in part 1, but I'm beginning to really dislike "climb into" as in climb into your clothes. I am not climbing into my clothes, I don't live in a cave.

LOL!  That's like "throw on" a garment.  I tried throwing my clothes on & they just slid down my body onto the floor.Woman LOL

I thought of another phrase:  you'll wear (or use) this a million ways.  Really?  That many?

Frequent Contributor

"This covers a multitude of sins" - referring to anything that covers your tummy or behind area.  Do they think that we are gluttons?

~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~
Esteemed Contributor

Not sure this fits in here....this weekend I heard Dan Hughs....when he was selling some sort of tool/flashlight say...he has the "Right to Refuse"....said all hosts can refuse any product if they didn't beleive in its quality or ability to perform...

I have never heard that expression from any Host....so I figured it was some new way to sell...making people beleive in the host that he/she would not be promoting this product if it was bad....

Really....just take a look at the reviews on some of the stuff they sell and see all the one stars...not five....or even four...

Honored Contributor

I believe I posted this previously, but again:  "buy as many as you like".  (Still wondering when they limited the quantity of any item purchased.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Words we hate Part 2

[ Edited ]

"On The Day"  drives me up the wall.  I don't like it, it does not sound right. 

How could I forget the ever popular "like"!     Like I like don't like get it!

Honored Contributor

"You have until January 31st to return any gifts." Well, it's only early October, and l'm already sick of hearing this!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

"It'll never shrink pill or fade"

Oh, and by the way

Referring to something as "customer top rated" when I see the item reviews are predominately 3 stars or less.

And Jane putting her bare feet into those shoes, and then back into the box they go.  Has she heard of using a sock?  Only takes a moment to put a bootie on the foot.