Respected Contributor

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have split

It happened over the 4th of July weekend says Kourtney.  She says she had to do it "for the children."

Duh - he has always been an alcoholic, they never married, and then made 3 children together.

Some might say - well, it's good they didn't get married.  Huh??  Someone is good enough to make 3 children with, but not marry?  You were THAT cautious about tying yourself to him, but it was okay to bring 3 innocent children into the mess?

Who knows?  They may get back together after he PARTIES some more.   But, the outcome will be the same.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Re: Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have split

Scott has been through  a lot. Losing both parents in a short span of time. I do think the drunk character is part of his script. Yes, he seems to have a drinking problem. IMO Kourt wanted him for having her kids. 

Honored Contributor

Kortney only needed him to help her reproduce.........she should have cut him loose a long time ago because clearly, there was no love there.

Honored Contributor

Not sure what site I was on but there were pics of Scott with an ex-GF.
Honored Contributor

Scott has been through  a lot. Losing both parents in a short span of time.

-------------------------------------------------

I lost both of my parents within 11 months of each other.  Not everyone becomes a louse....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

I can't believe she was with him and had 3 children. Now she finally decides enough. I guess I'm missing something . If you drink use drugs fool around with other women why didn't she get rid of him long ago. Things were falling apart for a long time.
Trusted Contributor

Scott should have left her long ago, before they had the first child.  She doesn't seem particularly intelligent... or at least her script portrays her as being the least intelligent of the 3 sisters... having 3 children and not marrying their father... and what exactly does she do besides procreate??  Scott on the other hand, is portrayed as intelligent (although drunk often) and he works!  Kourtney seems to just sit around and complain.

Honored Contributor

@Lovethesea wrote:

Scott should have left her long ago, before they had the first child.  She doesn't seem particularly intelligent... or at least her script portrays her as being the least intelligent of the 3 sisters... having 3 children and not marrying their father... and what exactly does she do besides procreate??  Scott on the other hand, is portrayed as intelligent (although drunk often) and he works!  Kourtney seems to just sit around and complain.

I think she is the most intelligent of the three, which is why I find it surprising she  stayed with that jerk so long.

Esteemed Contributor

It's about time! She put up with him for far too long. I feel bad for their children. I hope he gets his act together for their sake.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

@Lovethesea wrote:

Isn't she the only college educated girl in the family?