Trusted Contributor

Any idea what is happening at 8:00PM Easter Timer tonigth?  I'm guessing it's a 4 Easy Pay on everything sale.  I can't imagine that they will do a 5 pay considering they've been selling the TSV on 4 pay all day.  Or is it something else?  Can we just pretend for a minute that Lisa Robertson is going to march through the door in a gown with her arms full of new decor?  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

The last few times they did this it involved easy pay starting at 8 and ending at midnight. One time was 3 EP and one time it was 4 EP.  HTH

Esteemed Contributor

Easter time.  LOL Here we go again. :-)

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

Any idea what is happening at 8:00PM Easter Timer tonigth?  I'm guessing it's a 4 Easy Pay on everything sale.  I can't imagine that they will do a 5 pay considering they've been selling the TSV on 4 pay all day.  Or is it something else?  Can we just pretend for a minute that Lisa Robertson is going to march through the door in a gown with her arms full of new decor?  LOL

Yes, of course, it's Lisa Robertson coming back to show us some great Christmas decor.  I wish!!!

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

Yes, of course, it's Lisa Robertson coming back to show us some great Christmas decor.  I wish!!!

If LR showed up, I think I'd have just enough time to call the paramedics before I'd keel over.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

A miracle might happen!  It IS Easter time!

Super Contributor

The surprise is they found yet another way to take our money.  Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

Are you teasing us about a 'surprise' Peter, or did you hear that there will be one? LOL

I'm currently watching the Plow & Hearth show on QVC Plus Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  Thank you for cluing me in!  I wanted to watch the P & H show!

I wish I could know when VPH will be on... caught the tail-end of one of her appearances and she is just so easy to listen to...Heart

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I hope the surprise is that they are sending me the Plow and Hearth sleigh for free! One can only hope!

Apparently, Lisa is in LA visiting with Chaz and others, so I don't think she will make an appearance.