Respected Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth customer service...no answer?!!

How can I get advice or answers to a question about PTR products??   I wrote in on his website to  "contact us" a few times, and never hear back.  Recently they a 20% off sale, so I needed advice on which product to purchase....they never responded, and the sale eventually ended.  I ordered NOTHING!   I think it's real lousy of them, and really hope Peter hears about this.   Anyone experience this?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth customer service...no answer?!!

@Dazlin - I'd call them during their normal business hours at (212) 581-5800.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

All I can say is 'good luck'. Sadly, as much as I like quite a few of his products, the CS is just awful. Last year, I had an issue with his sulfur mask that arrived crumbled and srunk into a handful of chunks. After emailing and never hearing back, I called and got someone who told me it's totoally ok and to just add water. I am 100% sure it was either an intern or someone's niece filling in at some desk. Completely useless.

Honored Contributor

Agreed, their customer service is terrible. Has been for years. You shouldn't have to call- they should answer their emails!!!

Trusted Contributor

Dazlin, I totally understand your frustration - PTR customer service is the worst!  I love his products but I've learned you're on your own as far as getting help deciding what to use.   

Honored Contributor

Last year I contacted his website, took months to get a reply.

Honored Contributor

Gosh, I don't have any issues.

No, they don't usually answer the phone after hours, but I just leave an e'mail and they respond in a day or two.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

Dazlin, I totally understand your frustration - PTR customer service is the worst!  I love his products but I've learned you're on your own as far as getting help deciding what to use.   

@TuesdayTaylor...good to know.  I'm a recent PTR convert and am building up quite a stash of his products.  I'll keep that in mind when ordering and I'll check the QVC reviews, too!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I also wrote to qvc just to let them know I can't get advice from PTR site, so I couldn't make a purchase.  They responded and said they will foward this to the appropiate dept.  So, let's hope Peter hears.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

Agreed, their customer service is terrible. Has been for years. You shouldn't have to call- they should answer their emails!!!

@HappyDaze, I agree that they should answer their emails, however I learned years ago that it takes months to get an answer.  That's the reason I tracked down their #.  I found that a phone call works for me.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007