Valued Contributor

Anyone know when the Sephora fall sale starts?

I'm referring to the one that usually happens in October that is a % off sale... thanks in advance for your posts  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know when the Sephora fall sale starts?

@cactusjack wrote:

I'm referring to the one that usually happens in October that is a % off sale... thanks in advance for your posts  Smiley Happy

It usually is the beginning of November.

There is a game on their website right now where you can get 10% off. Not much but for those of us not vibs, we only get 15% anyway so not a huge difference.

Valued Contributor

Thanks HappyDaze... I thought is was October. Good to know, as I needs some things that can't wait till November.

Respected Contributor

My birthday is the beginning of November and the sale always coincides with my birthday. Kind of nice!

Respected Contributor

My local Ulta and Sephora stores seem to have flip flopped.  Now I get better service at Ulta and the Sephora s/a's are disinterested.  Tons of goodies in my bag when I left Ulta on Sunday, too.  DD got most but it was fun to check it all out.  I won't be hitting Rouge this year.  Not sad about it either.  

Honored Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

My local Ulta and Sephora stores seem to have flip flopped.  Now I get better service at Ulta and the Sephora s/a's are disinterested.  Tons of goodies in my bag when I left Ulta on Sunday, too.  DD got most but it was fun to check it all out.  I won't be hitting Rouge this year.  Not sad about it either.  

I need to try Ulta again. I've only been there a few times in my life awhile back and didn't really like it. I used to love Sephora but not anymore. I will try Ulta for awhile.

Respected Contributor

@Bella CarroI WISH I had a good Ulta by me. I like being able to get DS and higher-end items in one place, but my Ulta DS stock is AW-FUL!!! They never have anything - it is so weird. I've gotten to where I order regularly from Ulta. They have great sales and will often have really nice gifts if you spend $25, $40, or $50, depending on the day/event. I do love my Sephora Flash shipping, though......Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I am happy to hear that the sale is not until the beginning of November.  I usually save my high end stuff sold at Sephora for that sale. 

Contributor

The F&F sale is usually in mid-Oct,

Respected Contributor

Since we are getting close to November, if anyone hears about the Sephora sale, I am hoping you post it here. Thank you!