Respected Contributor

There's going to be a bareMinerals Q&A Chat May 20th.

For anyone who's interested, there's going to be a bareMinerals Q & A Chat this May 20th in the Today's Special Value sub-forum.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
QVC Social Team

Re: There's going to be a bareMinerals Q&A Chat May 20th.

Thank you for mentioning this here @NC Bandwagon - I want to add that you can start posting any questions you have for the team now and they will answer them when they are her on the 20th. Here's a link to the chat>

BareMinerals Chat

Respected Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Thank you for mentioning this here @NC Bandwagon - I want to add that you can start posting any questions you have for the team now and they will answer them when they are her on the 20th. Here's a link to the chat>

BareMinerals Chat

You're welcome, Eva-QVC. And thanks for posting the link to the chat.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
QVC Social Team

I have another fun thing to tell you about. If you want to get an early peek at the Bareminerals TSV, you can watch a live stream on the QVC Facebook page. Gabrielle and Jessica from Bareminerals will be chatting about it. They will be on at about 9am tomorrow morning. Here is a link to the page but it won't be live until Wednesday morning> Bareminerals Live Enjoy!