Valued Contributor

Difference in bareSkin Veil Boost & Bronzing

Has anyone tried both bareSkin Perfecting Veil Sheer Boost in kit # A271997 & bareSkin Perfecting Veil in Bronzing # A274041? I was curious how they differed, but assume the boost is lighter. The brush in the bronzing one looks good for blush as another reviewer mentioned. Anyone here tried both?

Valued Contributor

Re: Difference in bareSkin Veil Boost & Bronzing

[ Edited ]

I use bareskin boost all over my face it gives a bit of color.  TIs acts like a mineral veil with some color added. Would never use the bronzer all over the face. Bronzer:  just use on cheeks, nose, forehead, etc. Although if you are fair, the boost maybe act as a bronzer but for my skin tone it just adds a hint of color.

Valued Contributor

Re: Difference in bareSkin Veil Boost & Bronzing

I found the difference in these products at another site, the bronzer is more powdery and warmer in color and comes off onto a brush easily. The boost powder is a cool darker brown and hardly transfers to the brush at all. I read it was difficult to get the boost on the brush. The boost didn't add any orange or pink undertones. I like a bit of sun look so the bronzer both in color and consistency of the product sounds more appealing to me. I'm sure a lot of women out there that feel bronzers look orange on them would like the boost veil color.