Contributor

Colors up for future shipments

Just got an email today. They are showing future shipments.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Colors up for future shipments

Are you able to post the email?  I didn't receive it.  Thanks

Contributor

A281905 is the auto delivery # that shows future colors
Super Contributor

Part54, thanks for the info.

Valued Contributor

I think I am going to skip the Aug shipment as I'm not into nudes/peaches/taupes

Super Contributor

I also love the TSV.  I already had the gel with a mineral veil set I got a few months ago.  This mineral veil is in a medium shade which I like even better than the other which was very pale.  

My only complaint is I think the lip gloss is sticky  yet they said it was not sticky.   Am I doing something wrong putting it on or do you gals also find it sticky?

Bookbabe

Valued Contributor

@Bookbabe wrote:

I also love the TSV.  I already had the gel with a mineral veil set I got a few months ago.  This mineral veil is in a medium shade which I like even better than the other which was very pale.  

My only complaint is I think the lip gloss is sticky  yet they said it was not sticky.   Am I doing something wrong putting it on or do you gals also find it sticky?

Bookbabe

@Bookbabe I don't find it sticky. To me it thick and long lasting. Maybe if you only use a small amount it feels sticky. However, I use a lot when I put it on. 

Trusted Contributor

I actually do think the Moxies are a little sticky but I still like them.  They stay put for a while and to me, I think they have a little bit of a lip plumping effect.  I always think my lips looks good when I'm wearing Moxie lips glosses.  But I think all lipgloss is a little sticky compared to, say, a balm.