Honored Contributor

Re: more awful news on my nephew

Prayers for you and family...just a heartbreak, so sorry.

Valued Contributor

I am so sorry. May God look over him and all of your family.

Honored Contributor

Very, very sorry to hear this, but still praying for him, and all who love and care about him. Stay strong, and keep believing in the power of prayer, and the love of an Almighty God.

Respected Contributor

So very sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are still with him and your entire family.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Trusted Contributor

I know exactly what you and his family are going through. We lost our precious 33 yr old son on 12/10/10 due to a rare form of cancer. He only lasted 10 mos. and suffered a lot. We prayed for a miracle, but God decided to take him home. We don't understand his plans, but we have to realize God is in control and that there is a reason for everything. My heart still aches and when I hear another family dealing with this, it breaks my heart. I will pray for the family for comfort and peace.

Regular Contributor

Thank you all I read these messages and it really does help lift my spirt Hernderson so very sorry -you know my heartache just praying for strength and hope for both him and his mom as they both battle cancer

Super Contributor

On 2/12/2014 brancare said:

Thank you all I read these messages and it really does help lift my spirt Hernderson so very sorry -you know my heartache just praying for strength and hope for both him and his mom as they both battle cancer

Valued Contributor

bran-You and your family and nephew are in my thoughts and prayers.

Frequent Contributor

I am so very sorry to hear this. You are all also in my prayers. Henderson, your loss is so heartwrenching. I hope time has alleviated your intense pain - I am sure it was so terrible to watch your son in pain and feel unable to help him. Life is too unfair.

Respected Contributor

Henderson, heartfelt condolences. I'm so sorry for your heartbreaking loss.

Brancare, did you say how old your nephew is? I sincerely hope that modern medicine can help him. Sending best wishes to you and your family, and a hug for you.