Esteemed Contributor

I know many have ordered it as I did,  I haven't been using it because of a recent health issue but would love to hear your experience with it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Your results with Bodygym

I got it when I had a torn miniscus and needed knee surgery and knew couldn't do my regular workouts for a couple of months.  I workout daily for at least an hour but even with the dumbbells I use they all required leg movements also.  I am toned and fairly muscular but this thing is remarkable.  I thought I would just use it while sitting to try to mainitain some of my upper body toning but it really made a huge difference and from using it (and the spin gym) I am more toned than I was before!  Definitely am continuing to use it even now when I am starting back on my regular workouts.  This is one thing that is well worth the price - but only if you use it steady!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Your results with Bodygym

I've had mine for a while and try to use it regularly. Occasionally I have to put in on when I get ill but I'm actually seeing results. I'm going slowly because I have a reconstructed leg and have to improvise on a few of the exercises but I do see improvement. I can't wait until I can get back on my normal schedule and use it 3-5x a week. I love it because it's the only piece of exercise equipement that I have that you can use and adapt to what your goals are and what your body limitations are. I'm very encoraged and that's good!