Honored Contributor

Any one take this for joint pain?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Any one take this for joint pain?

Gosh, I thought it was a Polish poet.

I take ibuprofen and a chair for joint pain, so I'm no help. Sorry. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest   I use to take Wobenzym, but, now I take Flavenzymes under the Vitacost label.  They are less expensive and basically the same thing.

I have arthritis and have been taking  these types of enzymes for about 10 years daily.  You take them on an empty stomach with just water..... they act  as a  powerful drug-free supplement that contains the same natural digestive enzymes that the body uses to break down proteins from food, as well as the fruit enzymes bromelain and papain and the antioxidant rutin.

I think they have helped me to stay feeling better even with my bad arthritis. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@goldensrbest   I use to take Wobenzym, but, now I take Flavenzymes under the Vitacost lable.  They are less expensive and basically the same thing.

I have arthritis and have been taking  these types of enzymes for about 10 years daily.  You take them on an empty stomach with just water..... they act  as a  powerful drug-free supplement that contains the same natural digestive enzymes that the body uses to break down proteins from food, as well as the fruit enzymes bromelain and papain and the antioxidant rutin.

I think they have helped me to stay feeling better even with my bad arthritis. 

Thank you.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.