Frequent Contributor

Why am I so Tired all the Time??

I am so darn tired all the time.
I have no stamina - or so it seems.

I am 50 y/o and in the best shape of my life! As of our Weight Watchers meeting last Thursday I have maintained a 55 lb weight loss for the last 2 years. I exercise daily and of course eat right, but why on earth am I so tired?
I take a multi vitamin daily but I'm still simply exhausted.
It wears me out to complete my workouts lately.
I work full time and take care of our home just as most of us do but I can't help feeling tired as if I want to sleep all the time.

I know I'm in Peri menopause. During my last check up, this is what my physician told me.
We are retired Military, so I never have the same doctor twice since we go on Post for our medical care and I just hate not having a doctor that gets to know me and knows me by name.

Does anyone have thoughts on this topic - maybe experienced something like this before?

TIA as always,

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View