Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's everybody getting Round 2 with Andrew........

[ Edited ]

I am not picking up anything this weekend. I did my damage last weekend. I will just be waiting for the Essential 1 TS that hopefully will be offered next month or March.

Well, I came back to edit my original message. I actually ended up picking up the Vitamin D3-2000. I was listening to Andrew last night and he mentioned that if you only took three of his supplements he would recommended the Essential 1, Vitamin D, and CoQ-10.

Honored Contributor

Not sure I will .....  I just received the BIG container of 180 Choconuvo and am set for now.   Maybe I'll try the small size of a couple things to test them, but that remains to be seen.    

Doesn't he have a TS coming up this week?

Honored Contributor

Probably C&VS. 

Maybe Friendly Flora - digestive trio & maybe Immune Factors. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I need some more protein powder, so I'll probably pick up the Whey Protein TS as I suspect it will be at a good price and a little better than past sale prices.  If it's still on sale, I might also pick up a Whey Secure.  Not that I need it, but I've been wanting to try the Whey version and this may be the best price on it for quite a while (plus it should have a long shelf life).

ETA:  Just spoke to a rep from ProCaps.  She couldn't give me any info on the Whey Protein TS only to say it was the lowest price on it and it would be available early on a presale at 4pm PST, but she did let me know that if I order it from ProCaps, along with the Whey Secure which is on sale, and add these to my existing Auto Delivery order about to go out (or cancel that and reorder it all together) -- then I would save more by getting a quantity discount. Don't think it will apply to the TS but would to the other items.  So, I will probably order these from Procaps instead since the prices should be the same and it is also free shipping.

Honored Contributor

The TS this weekend is C&VS and Ultimate Whey

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@hopi  I have tried the oat bran, but it is mushier.  I love the oatmeal because it has texture and is nice and chewy.

Respected Contributor

I repurchased the Ultimate Friendly Flora and the Vein and Circulation caps. My legs love them and look better aswell.

Honored Contributor

@CLEM
Thank you for the explanation about the difference oatmeal vs oatbran!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I love oatmeal but I wish it came in single packs I would buy it in a heartbeat that way I could easily have that for breakfast with some fruit at work during the week.

Valued Contributor

Purchased the 100 serving ultimate whey! Trying to shed some pounds and thought this would be great for mixing into breakfat smoothies or after workouts! Love that it is flavorless. Andrew's protein products are spot on. Wish I had gotten his secure last week but missed it! IT's ok though I still have a little stash left so it's probably better off that I missed it!