Esteemed Contributor

Not yet.  Doing pretty good.  Getting stronger.

Respected Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

Not yet.  Doing pretty good.  Getting stronger.

@Zhills

Yeah!!!  I'm so glad you're getting stronger and doing pretty well.clapping.gif  Surgery can make you feel like you've been pulled through a keyhole!!! 

Frequent Contributor

@Zhills

(((Zhills)))  I'm very happy for you that you're feeling stronger.  

Respected Contributor

Hi, @Zhills!  Have you gotten your appointment rescheduled yet?  How are you feeling?  Have you been able to make arrangements for your care during your chemo?  I think about you every day and hope you're getting along O.K.

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

Hi, @Zhills!  Have you gotten your appointment rescheduled yet?  How are you feeling?  Have you been able to make arrangements for your care during your chemo?  I think about you every day and hope you're getting along O.K.

@Zhills I couldn't have said it better than @fortune, thinking about you and hoping you are doing better each day!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Zhills 

Hi!  Today I dog-sat my granddog, Jasper.  His daddy went to Annanapolis to eat crabs.  Jasper would have liked to go, but he would get thrown out of the restaurant!  He loves to play.  Of course, grandma has gotten him tons of toys!  He's also a cuddler.  He was especially lovey today.

Enjoy TODAY.jpg

Hope you are feeling better and better each day!  Thinking about you!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for long haired dachshund

This is mine lately.  He knows something is not right!  

I know you enjoyed spoiling Jasper.  That is all their favorite pose!  Enjoy him!  Mine has helped me keep my sanity during this ordeal.  Priceless!  I am doing good.  PT dismissed me today.  He said I was doing exceptional for what I went through and my age.  

Still haven't made a new appt.  Just need some time!

Thanks again for hanging with me.  It really has been a boost and I really needed that!  Mentally, it has been as rough as it is physically. 

Honored Contributor

@Zhills

Our furry and in my case feathered companions always know when something is up with us.  They keep us grounded in the here and now and for me personally, give me purpose :-)

Glad to read your PT is done. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

Image result for long haired dachshund

This is mine lately.  He knows something is not right!  

I know you enjoyed spoiling Jasper.  That is all their favorite pose!  Enjoy him!  Mine has helped me keep my sanity during this ordeal.  Priceless!  I am doing good.  PT dismissed me today.  He said I was doing exceptional for what I went through and my age.  

Still haven't made a new appt.  Just need some time!

Thanks again for hanging with me.  It really has been a boost and I really needed that!  Mentally, it has been as rough as it is physically. 

@Zhills

Your doggie is adorable!!!  Is he a dachshund?  What's his name? Wonderful news on your completing PT in record time!  You must be one strong lady!  Let us know what's next for you!  You must be proud of your accomplishments so far!!!

Esteemed Contributor

He is a black & tan long haired doxie.  I inherited him from my daughter (already spoiled).  He is such a joy!  
The last PT visit we walked around the house outside.  I asked Zorro if he wanted to go outside and he jumped down and walked with us and then back inside, just like he knew the drill.  So cute!

Thanks again for staying in touch.