Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the October Exercise Thread

Happy Wednesday, I'm so glad it's sunny today.  Thank you all, my family is alright but there are those that lost a lot.  I understand the water is receeding now so hopefully everyone who took a hard hit can go back home.  It was over 5 inches in a short period of time and an isolated area, not all areas got that much rain.  Very weird.  Can you imgine guys if that was snow.  We'd be calling in the National Guard and we're very used to lots and lots of snow.

I saw the Berkshire throws, soft and cozy.   I was told there is a Berkshire sheet set coming so waiting on that and hopefully this wasn't in error because the Insider does say throws but isn't that for November?  I was told the Berkshire sheets are the end of October.

I went and got my groceries this morning and bought myself new jammies for my trip.  I can't go in raggy jammies.  I never buy PJ's, so I was due!   2 weeks from now I'll be at my son's wedding so I may not be posting until I get back so keep us going everyone.  I'll be gone about 5 days, so don't worry ya hear?  

They just said 30,000 of the boots today sold.  That's a lot of boots.

Have a good day everyone!

Honored Contributor

@bopper  We'll always worry about you. Have a safe trip!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Workout done. It wasn't great. I haven't been sleeping well, and I'm tired and workouts are getting harder.

I got a phone call, and now I can't remember what I was goingvto comment on.  Can't see the thread to review like we could on the old forum system.

Oh, I got an email from another person who was in my interview who was unaware that the branch manager offered me a position. Other positions are opening elsewhere, and person 2 wondered if I was interested. She was happy to learn I was already offered a job, and I'm happy to know they want me. It's nice to be wanted. 😃

Valued Contributor

Hey all.  Back to the vet twice with Lucy yesterday.  She hurt her shoulder jumping off the bed while favoring her back leg.  And she has allergies now too...the spray and antihistamine seem to be helping already! 

Went to the gym this morning...ouch.  "Some difficult tracks" is right...and it was so hot in there...ugh.  A lady asked if the fans could be shut off...what??!  UGH!  I almost left!  Then the grocery store was cold with the a/c blasting after I was all sweaty. 

Working with my doctor at John's Hopkins to try and fix this pain I'm in...going to try a different med.  Had my son research them too.  Laura...doesn't make it any better if I take off or not....think I'm even more stiff and my joints hurt the same.  I took off Sunday other than walking, pain was the same but more stiff and tight.  It's bizarre.  

Don't like those TSV boots at all but not surprised a lot are selling here on the Q....not going to change my opinion on them. Smiley Tongue

I don't need the throws at all so I hope it's sheets in October like the lady told bopper!  I'm taking my old ones up to the kid's house and want 3 pairs here(2 for my bed and 1 for the guest). 

My gf I walk with also bikes so she wants to take me on a couple of really cool rides she was telling me about.  I can't wait...said we'll do the trail to Harper's Ferry one day. 

Have a lot going on so I'm going to take a break for a while.  Have a great week everyone!!! 

Honored Contributor

@nomless  Look at you fighting off the offers.  Raining in a different way around you.  Smiley Happy

I did my Ride and Power (all increased weight factor) so I'll probably be feeling it later on.  Already feeling the fatigue.  Slept through the night again last night and had my alarm wake me.  I am just loving my new pillows.  

Respected Contributor

Hey all, it's much colder today, in the mid 40's .  I did treadmill intervals alternating incline and speed and then 20 on my TG, walked Logan on the trail this afternoon too.  Needing fleece jacket and almost gloves today.

Iluvlucy we will miss you but sure do understand needing a break.  It most likely wouldn't hurt any of us to follow suit!.  Hoping you can regroup and relax.

Laura glad you like your pillows and had a good class.

Nomless hows the day going for you?  

Daisy hi and waving, keep on keepin on!

Judy are you doing alright, pop in and say Hi!

Cater, missing you and Tony it's been like "forever"..

Waving to everyone!

Respected Contributor

Workout done. I slept better last night and workout was easier. I woke up at 3:58 and was able to go back to sleep until nearly 7. When I wake up close to 4:30, I can never go back to sleep, and I end up fatigued during the day.

Laura, it's wonderful that the pillows are working so well for you. Sweet dreams!

Lucy, understanod your need to set other priorities for awhile...but come back soon! We miss you when you're gone.

Hi, Bopper, stay warm! Here it's cooled down again. Very nice here.

Today I had to print forms I need to hand carry to the City office. My printer got squirrelly printing only in the top left quadrant. I messed with the settings, turned off the printer and restarted, rebooted the computer, re-instawlecvthe diver, nothing worked. We had quite a fight. Finally I left it, totally frustrated. I tried again hours later, and it worked, thank goodness. I'll take the forms in sometime next week. Ugh...the office is downtown where parking is sparse. Then did my workout, then a hair appt. She did a good job, but I think I might want it a little shorter in the back. Will give it a try a few days, then might go back for a tweak.

Respected Contributor

Morning, it's FRI _ YAY  day!   Smiley Wink    I just finished up riding my Xbike, did 20 miles on it while watching TV.   It's raining out and only 40 so very chilly.  My front yard is beautiful, the leaves are a blanket of gold.

Nomless I understand your frustration with your printer, mine was funky too and our power went out yesterday and nothing would reset right, by cable box was messed up for 2 hours after it came back on.  It wouldn't find the provider signal.  Finally after  I  you tubed what to do I got it fixed...

I have not much more going on here, kind of a cozy inside day.  Think I"ll wash my sheets, and vacuum the usual chores and then see what else I may do.

Have a great day!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Morning, oh my I"m the only one that posted yesterday.

Today is my 39th Wedding Anniversary.   We don't have any plans though.  Kind of saving every  penny for our travel in about 10 days.

It's cold here 33 outside!  Yikes!

I hope everyone has a great restful weekend.  Be the rainbow in someone's dark cloud today!

This image taken here in my home town!

Honored Contributor

Happy Anniversary @bopper!!  Enjoy your day.