Valued Contributor

Re: Welcome to the February Exercise Thread :)

nomless....he's already flying....going straight to NY and will fly in around midnight tomorrow night.  DH had to do it twice from Afghanistan when DS was so sick and in hospital...it's a long, stressful trip...takes so long and you want to be there "now" but can't do anything about it.  He was sleeping too as they're ahead of us, so to have someone bang on your door and wake up to that news...ugh. 

Mmsfoxxie....I forgot...running/tennis skirts too...haha.  Yes, you should have heard dh this morning with a couple of my "set-ups" using the Bosu...haha. Smiley Tongue 

Anyway...wanted to share my turtle.  My gf was freaking out thinking I was going to get bit...I really think he knew I was helping him though.  Good thing Lucy wasn't with me...remember turtles absolutely freak her out for some reason...lol! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm glad he's on his way home. What a sad trip to make.

Yay that you helped the turtle, Lucy. He was a mess! 

Two and a half hours later, Coco is still on the MyPillow bed. Yay, it's a success. 😊

Respected Contributor

2 more hours gone by, and both furkids are on the bed. 😊

20170225_132704.jpg

Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday everyone, yes it's still snowing here.  Must have had at least 5 inces on the deck I shoveled off, then did the walk and steps.  Hubby had to do the driveway when he got home from work.  We didn't get a plow until noon and they really filled in the end of the driveway.   We also did my neighbors drive as he's out of town and I'm letting his dogs out.   I was a bit leary as the one tries to ****** at me all the time .   When I opened his door boy they are right there, so afraid they will sneak out, I had to throw the treats on the floor to distract them.   They had their "diapers" on so I had to take them off and let them outside.  They had to be coaxed out though ,  they didnt' want to go outside.  I think they only wanted to see me.  Then fed them and gave them fresh water.   Will go back later on.

Lucy thanks for helping out Mr. Turtle.  I bet he was appreciative. 

Nomless your babies look quite content there on their pillow.   Logan never did want to lay in a bed.  He lays on hard tile floor, by his own choosing mind you.  

Foxxie did you have fun at Zumba?  I did my reformer this morning.  I do love how smooth it is.  I did it for a long time and enjoyed it. 

Laura and Cater and SF girl are you lurking?  

Enjoy your Saturday!

Honored Contributor

Aww, how cute @nomless.  It looks like they're posing for you, lol.

@bopper, I did do Zumba but I did it at home using one of my DVDs.  Snow started coming down in big fat flurries and the wind was howling.  The wind probably was worse than the snow flurries.  It didn't even stay on the ground....melted before it hit.  The ground isn't cold enough, I guess.

I got a little over 11,000 activity points though.  Almost 20,000 yesterday, though.

House sitting and dog sitting, huh bopper.  That's a lot on your plate.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

I've been up since 2:30 so today is going to be a lonnnng day...ugh.  Went from 72* yesterday to 30*...big drop.  Kids too, 68* to 25* and snow. 

nomless...waving to Shadow and Coco....such pretty colors.  Kit is kneading me right now.  Lucy wants no part of a "pet bed"...lol...it's the human furniture or bust for her.  Her heating pad is her favorite thing next to being on the trails. 

bopper...glad you like your new reformer and the doggies did okay.  Strange situation there. Smiley Tongue

Mmsfoxxie...if you mention that carrot cake one more time with cream-cheese frosting, I'm going to have to go find some without walnuts...lol! 

We went for a good bike ride yesterday afternoon after our other stuff, even though I had to ride dh's Cannondale(too big) because both of mine have flats and need to go into the shop.  Then the high wind, thunder, and black clouds rolled in and we had to peddle for home...against the wind. 

Checked in with my gf a couple of times yesterday.  She's doing okay...she helped with a lot of the hotels and stuff getting the other brothers and sisters home so she was exhausted.  She said she barely had the energy to hit the microwave button for the meal I brought her and wouldn't have eaten otherwise.   

Honored Contributor

@Iluvlucy, it's consuming my thoughts.  My sweet tooth was awakened during the holidays.  But you can have some because of all the activity you do.  Me, not so much.

Ill bet that when you say you got up at 2:30, you literally went hiking or something, lol.  When I wake up in the middle of the night, I surf the tv or/or grab my iPad until about 5:30 am and then it's move around getting my coffee.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Hello everyone, the weekend went fast!   I did Pilates again today, then just things around here, watched the Daytona and the Michigan State game.   

One minute it is sunny and the next we can't see across the street.  Pretty crazy.

My dog sitting is done, he's home now.   Kind of a weird home if you ask me.  And the diaper thing did gross me out, just being honest.  I felt bad for the dogs, they seemed so lonely, at least they had each other.  It would be easier if it was summer and they could actually be left out in the fenced in yard but there is too much snow now.

Almost out of March, wow where did that go! 

Will get the March thread going soon too so I don't forget.

Respected Contributor

Hey all, Another Monday, we started out at only 9 above but we are 38 now.  I can tell the sun is a lot stronger this time of year.  The snow is melting off the road.  

Did Pilates reformer today and the treadmill, still liking my new reformer.

My GD is coming later today so will have her until about 11 tonight.  I wish I had a Pack n Play it would make it easier when I have to tend to something but I don't so I bring her with me.

Not much new here since my last post, so to everyone joining today have a wonderful rest of your Monday!

Respected Contributor

Biggest Loser trainer Bob Harper had a heart attack. Yowza. He survived, I hope he recovers well. 

The furkids are still loving their pet bed. Lucy, mine are furniture cats, too. You probably noted in the photo that I put the bed in their favorite chair. I fluff it up before I go to bed, and in the morning I can see thy slept there overnight...(they're not allowed in my bedroom). Money well spent. 😊

I took my car in for routine service this morning and am reading this afternoon.