Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the February Exercise Check In

Hi, Bopper, enjoy your grocery outing with DH. You'll get serious exercise clearing the area by the mailbox!

Hi, Patty, you did great at CF today. It sounds like the w/o was just right, given that you hit the wall right at the very end. Glad gf did it, too, and that DH is home again. Hope he can stay awhile! Thanks for your caring comments. I'm sorry about your bad memories about mom that stayed with you a long time. I was with my mom when she died; we were very close and I was glad I was there, but I relived it in my dreams several nights a week for years afterwards. Fortunately, that dream has stopped. The decisions I'm wrestling with are ones that will have implications in the future, so I want to be sure I get all the info I need and assess all the options so I can make the right decisions. Fortunately, these kind of decisions are few and far between. I'm getting close to deciding, and I did sleep better last night, thank goodness.

I was snowing hard this morning. It started before dawn and lasted until shortly after noon, so I worked from home today. We got only about 4" or so, and the sun came out this afternoon, so I hope that by tomorrow morning, streets are OK.

I think I'll do a Katami later. His cheerful attitude always makes me feel good.

I have a few more things to do before the end of the work day, so gotta go. Have a good evening everyone. You, too, Cater!

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone! Rain held off so I feel fortunate to get 5 miles in. Will take Lucy again too...wind is picking up though.

My legs are sore...I felt my butt cheeks right away, even last night and when I rolled out of bed...but after running I can now feel my calves. Jumping rope and a lot of box-jumps in the same day will do that to them.

Wow, dh was telling me about their "training" yesterday, 5 guys threw-up! They're loving it, dh said they're soaked and all feel like they're getting a great work-out and look forward to seeing how this will increase their all-over fitness levels. Next week they add in a new phase...the heavy weights. He isn't sure about his shoulder so will test the waters.

nomless...hope you slept. I would have had a great night's rest other than Lucy waking us up at 2:30 having some weird breathing attack. Scared us half to death.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

bopper...hope you have a better day too!

Waving to everyone! I'm trying not to write a book anymore.Wink{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

Ugh, what a couple weeks it's been. The last 10 days has been many visits to the vet and, sadly, I had to say goodbye to my kitty of 16 years yesterday. My heart is breaking and tears have been flowing. The last 10 days with her were pretty hard but I'm glad I made the decision that I did and she's in a better place now playing with her sister.

Also been dealing with having my identity stolen again. So goes another round of police reports and letters and credit bureaus. This time the credit bureaus are letting me put a 7 year fraud alert on my accounts so I don't have to remember every 90 days to renew it. Thank goodness!

So ladies, I have not even looked at the body gym yet. Just too much going on. Hopefully this weekend I'll feel up to it.

Hoping everyone is doing well.

Judy

Respected Contributor

Judy, I'm so sorry about your kitty. Gosh, we love our furkids, and our world becomes so empty without them. Condolences and hugs for your loss.

Sorry about the ID theft, too. What a mess to deal with.

Hang in there.

Respected Contributor

Hey all, another below zero day here....and windy...always windy.

Did Total Gym today Lower body/ abs/ and some shoulders.

Judy I am so sorry about your kitty and your identity fraud...you really have had a hard time. Our babies are so important to us and love us unconditionally..sending my prayers to you...

Pppmint glad DH is home and your class went well. Your Gf is rocking it for sure. Don't let Lucy blow away! Haha....

Nomless which workout tonight? How is your week going?

Made a lasagna for dinner. Haven't made it in ages so DH is happy!

Make it a good day!

Respected Contributor

Hi, all. It's a sunny day here, and snow is melting even though it's only 10 degrees. Most streets are clear and dry, so I'm happy.

Patty, it's so cold here, it seems crazy to hear you talking about possible rain. Lucky you! I hope you and Lucy had a fun run. Does she get tired and do you still have to carry her sometimes, or does she run forever now?

Hi, Bopper. I'm nearly as cold as you, but not quite. Dinner sounds goods...I haven't had lasagna in eons either. With hot garlic bread....mmmmm. Lots of bad stuff that sure is yummy! LOL. Why is all the really great (IMO) food really bad for us. I just don't feel the same about a baked skinless chicken breast, ya know?

Tony I'll do a Tony cardio, I think.

Daylight is lasting much longer now, until nearly 6 pm., and I'm still feeling like I want to go back to the gym. Will do so, maybe, when it gets a little warmer.

I hope everyone is enjoying their day. Hi to all.

Respected Contributor

I changed it up today.....did Jari Love, cardio - weight combos intervals. She does lighter weights, mega reps, and muscles get wasted. The mega reps felt really good.
Frequent Contributor

On 2/5/2015 PpprMintPatty said:

Hi everyone! Rain held off so I feel fortunate to get 5 miles in. Will take Lucy again too...wind is picking up though.

My legs are sore...I felt my butt cheeks right away, even last night and when I rolled out of bed...but after running I can now feel my calves. Jumping rope and a lot of box-jumps in the same day will do that to them.

Wow, dh was telling me about their "training" yesterday, 5 guys threw-up! They're loving it, dh said they're soaked and all feel like they're getting a great work-out and look forward to seeing how this will increase their all-over fitness levels. Next week they add in a new phase...the heavy weights. He isn't sure about his shoulder so will test the waters.

nomless...hope you slept. I would have had a great night's rest other than Lucy waking us up at 2:30 having some weird breathing attack. Scared us half to death.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

bopper...hope you have a better day too!

Waving to everyone! I'm trying not to write a book anymore.Wink{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I happen to enjoy reading your books {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

Me, too!
Contributor

Me Too!!!! This is my favorite thread.