Regular Contributor

UTI--can it make you feel really sick????

Went to the doc for my annual physical, but it just so happened that I have been slowly feeling really bad for a few weeks. Tired--even if I get 10 hours of sleep. Headaches, and I have noticed that I have been waking up alot at night to go to the bathroom..and--I guess I go alot in the day too, but it's really noticeable at night because I'm falling asleep on the toilet!!! All my bloodwork is fine except I have a UTI. I never had one before--I guess I thought if I had one I'd know it cause I'd have pain and burning (I don't)..I attributed the extra ur inating from the dropped bladder I got after a hysterectomy I had years ago and my old age--lol!!! (sorry for the TMI--but I'm miserable!) Is this how a UTI makes you feel or am I just lucky enough to be sick on top of it???

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View