Esteemed Contributor

well I've spent the past few months either taking care of my health or taking care of others needs.  I always workout but haven't as regular in those months.  Tomorrow I start getting back on track and brushing the dust off my Dumbbells,  enough is enough, need to get MY mojo back!  Anyone else?

Valued Contributor

I'm starting on Tuesday only because I have to walk two miles to pick up my car so I might as well use that to get my behind moving.

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I am still regaining my strength from having cancer last year.  I have a walking goal, but haven't consistently met it.  So, tomorrow is a new day.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Tomorrow IS a NEW day

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue wrote:

well I've spent the past few months either taking care of my health or taking care of others needs.  I always workout but haven't as regular in those months.  Tomorrow I start getting back on track and brushing the dust off my Dumbbells,  enough is enough, need to get MY mojo back!  Anyone else?

For me, all tomorrows are another gift of life. Good/bad or average, they are another day.

Can no longer do many of the physical activities that put so much life in my years. I have no illusions or pretences that that can ever be achieved.

As an eternal optimist, I choose to look at the many things I can still do, as opposed to those I cannot. The knowledge I acquired from all those physical activities and competitions I will retain for the rest of my life.

Make the most of every tomorrow regardless of your physical or mental limitations.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue it is good that you took time out to care for your health.Exercise if you are able,is a plus.I like the way I feel more positive after a good workout and so it is very hard for me to miss one.I hope that you will be able to find more time for you now and that your health has been restored....sending a little starter mojo your way.

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

@ANewHue it is good that you took time out to care for your health.Exercise if you are able,is a plus.I like the way I feel more positive after a good workout and so it is very hard for me to miss one.I hope that you will be able to find more time for you now and that your health has been restored....sending a little starter mojo your way.

Thanks @dex for your kind wishes.  It means a lot to me.  I love the way after I feel after a good work out too and it helps so much with stress management.  Haven't been away from it this long and I'm so looking forward to getting back to feeling more like me.