Valued Contributor

The electric chair on Saturday.

My husband and I were watching the demonstration on Saturday. From a man who says nothing about wardrobe, but the outfit that the vendor had on was a bit riske for selling wheelchairs. Im sure this will get deleted for being cruel or hateful, but I must agree with the male opinion here. Everytime she bent over the "girls" hug out and sang a song. She looked like she was going to a cowboy nightclub with her outfit. Sorry this was not a winner. wardrobe.... where are you for this poor woman.  the outfit was not professional for what she was selling. sorry............

Respected Contributor

Re: The electric chair on Saturday.

What are you talking about?

"male option"   what does that mean?

Your post is very confusing. sorry

Honored Contributor

Only one male's opinion!!  I actually did see it and saw nothing wrong with the outfit and neither did my SO!  So your husband's wasn't the opinion of all males!! 

Honored Contributor

I thought that this thread was about someone being put to death with the electric chair on Saturday..... interesting play on words....

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling@I thought you meant the chair of death, I didn't see the presentation so I can't comment.

Honored Contributor

@so so I think we are on the same page this morning.

Regular Contributor

I watched the video a bit and I agree she could have made a better choice considering all the bending over she would be doing. I also thought you were  referring to THE electric chair!

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

Only one male's opinion!!  I actually did see it and saw nothing wrong with the outfit and neither did my SO!  So your husband's wasn't the opinion of all males!! 

@Pook

I did not see the presentation. Since "male opinion" was mentioned? I will go with the opinion of  your SO because I am much more familiar with how and what you post than @so so.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I thought that this thread was about someone being put to death with the electric chair on Saturday..... interesting play on words....

@SeaMaiden

You weren't alone. I thought it would be about the political back and forth over the method of executions. Numb me!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@so so- please edit the title of this thread to The motorized scooter on Saturday.

Thanks