Super Contributor

Once I start feeling very hungry in the afternoons, I know I have been eating too many carbohydrates so I cut back. Diet soda also gives me sweet cravings.... I think there have been studies about diet products and how they trigger cravings.

Frequent Contributor
When I am so hungry I can't stand it, I just give into it and eat what I want. The next day I just. Get back on track.
Honored Contributor
On 5/18/2014 nightnurse said: When I am so hungry I can't stand it, I just give into it and eat what I want. The next day I just. Get back on track.

I agree. I think when you feel like you're "starving"........your body is trying to tell you something.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Buy 1 head of cauliflower, 3 stalks of broccoli, 2 sweet potatoes.
Microwave sweet potatoes & steam ALL cauliflower/broccoli.
Eat all.
If you're still hungry, report back...!!

What do I do? EAT, girl!! Drink tons of water to make sure you're just not dehydrated, but if you still hungry...eat!

Esteemed Contributor

Eat. Some days you just need more. Go back on your diet the next day and don't beat yourself up over it.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

A banana, some almonds, and lots and lots of hot water with lemon. Going for a walk; instead of sitting at home helps me get my mind off of food.