Honored Contributor

Re: Review of Bodyblade v. Walmart's ""Reactor""

I am going to have to give the reactor a try.My arms and abs could use some help
Valued Contributor

I ordered Walmart's Reactor after reading this thread. Its shipping for free to my local walmart for pickup on Monday.

Esteemed Contributor

Wishing you all success with your body blade! Hope you love yours and have as much success as I am with mine. 8)

Honored Contributor

A person I used to work with got the reactor from Walmart after trying my bodyblade and she likes it but says it does not seem as mobile as the body blade and moves stiffly but still works well to tone.

Super Contributor

I received my Reactor and immediately went to You Tube and found a video to workout to. I can honestly say that I truly feel it in my muscles. I like that it can be used for only a few short minutes a day to see and feel results, and I loved that I could take it out of box and it was ready to go! So glad I read this post!
Super Contributor

diamonds, which youtube video are you liking? I just got mine as well.

Thank SO MUCH in advance!!!!

In Sunny AZ
Super Contributor

On 4/14/2015 4KICKS said:

diamonds, which youtube video are you liking? I just got mine as well.

Thank SO MUCH in advance!!!!

4KICKS. It's called The Body Blade with Rosalie Brown. It also has the gentleman from the QVC presentation of his. It goes for 10:11 minutes. She does some stretching and then I think it's 10 exercises with the blade. Hope you like it!
Respected Contributor

Re: Review of Bodyblade v. Walmart's "Reactor"

I've been lifting weights for quite a few years.  The blade is a nice adjunct to my workouts.  I paid $22 and change for the Walmart Reactor Blade and to me it is definitely worth the savings.  If you have no clue about exercising you might feel more comfortable spending the extra money to get the BodyBlade with charts and videos but I honestly don't think it's worth it.  There are videos on line.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the reactor...I do like it and it does take time to build up to a decent work out, I am not there yet!  The problem I have with it is one end flew off shortly after I started using it....there is quite a force behind it, I'm just glad no one or nothing got hit as the end flew thru the air!!  I should have returned it but I had thrown the packaging away.   I need to try and find some glue to glue the end back on.

Trusted Contributor

Reactor works great!