Occasional Contributor

Question about the Videos with new AeroPilates 4 and 5 cord machines

Are the DVDs that come with new 5 cord and 4 cord machine with the rebounder and pullup bar NEW video shot recently....or are they the same old videos from 10-15 years ago recycled with the new artwork printing on the DVD? 

I recently ordered one of the newly released separate dvds that has Marjolean and another woman and they're recently shot footage with the younger woman doing the workout and Marjolean sitting at the foot of the machine commenting about the exercise. The workout is a rehash of older routines combined in the one video but the footage is new. 

Is the footage on the dvd's that now come with the machines the old videos with new artwork on the DVD or are they new footage and sequencing of exercises. 

I hope that makes sense, thanks in advance for any help. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about the Videos with new AeroPilates 4 and 5 cord machines

Occasional Contributor

Thank you, I posted over there, but there's not a lot of activity and when there is it seems to come from posts about QVC visits. 

perhaps some experienced reformer users here might know the answer. 

Respected Contributor

According to Marjolein in her recent shows, @thinline , the DVD's are new footage.

I have several sets of her videos shot through the years and while small details may change the workouts do follow a very similar sequencing pattern.  HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Occasional Contributor

Thank you!

Occasional Contributor

If anyone is interested in seeing clips from the newest videos that QVC & Stamina recently started selling, there are clips on the Facebook page for Aeropilates under the video tab

https://www.facebook.com/AeroPilates/videos