Regular Contributor

Re: Prayers for all those so inclined for my nephew

Last I have heard heartbeat 123 down from140s He is still on ventilator thinking just thinking about traeac ( I hope you know what I mean spelled wrong) temp down from 103 to 101 Havent heard in a while -hope these are little signs of improvement please keep

Eric in your prayers thank you with all my heart

Trusted Contributor

On 8/5/2014 brancare said:

Last I have heard heartbeat 123 down from140s He is still on ventilator thinking just thinking about traeac ( I hope you know what I mean spelled wrong) temp down from 103 to 101 Havent heard in a while -hope these are little signs of improvement please keep

Eric in your prayers thank you with all my heart

Brancare, I know it's very difficult but being positive is very important, as are prayers. Of course, these signs are of improvement and you must believe that. I am happy to hear his heart rate and temperature have come down and I will continue to pray that this encouraging news continues. God Bless Eric and your entire family.
Honored Contributor

Regular Contributor

Things seem to change minute by minute not good right now. Drs said his heart his very weak and he is not responding more prayers please

Valued Contributor

You have my thoughts and prayers. My very best is being sent to your nephew.

Respected Contributor

Prayer added......God Bless....

Super Contributor

Will continue to pray for him.

Regular Contributor

Latest update Eric has pnemonia in one lung I am guessing because of the ventilator and they are worried about his kidneys so doing an ultra sound little bit of good news his stem cells seem to be kicking in count around 2000 Bless you all and I really mean that for praying I believe that the power of prayer has gotten us this far. I find comfort in reading this thanks for that too

Honored Contributor

Dear brancare, I continue to send prayers and positive thoughts for Eric, for all those who love him, and for his medical team. Please remember to take good care of yourself in this difficult time, because your strength and well-being are important, too.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Frequent Contributor

I will pray for him in my tradition. I loved how respectfully you asked--for those so inclined. I wish you and your family