Regular Contributor

Re: New Nature's Code bears no resemblance to the old! Irresponsible!

On 1/3/2014 VaBelle35 said:

What annoys me when people say "google that" is that it comes from a place of insecurity. "If you don't believe ME, then google that and see what other people you don't know are saying about it, too."

If you want to back up your statement, say go to NIH or FDA or something specific as a reputable source.

I agree
Honored Contributor

On 1/3/2014 msnicky said:

She is not comfortable presenting medical information. She obviously crammed for this.

Not cool.

What's weird about it, is that the information she's presenting should be familiar to her--didn't she and that "other" doctor collaborate to come up with this great new formula???

Its like when Jennifer Hudson comes on and she's seeing the clothes for the first time with usSmiley Wink

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

On 1/3/2014 susan kay said:

I used to take Nature's Code, but stopped several years ago due to an inability to swallow the capsules. Went to AL's vitamins. When I saw the one capsule formula being presented today, I was interested in listening. Have been VERY surprised at the spokesperson...and the whole presentation, actually. Am guessing that they are trying to fill a one capsule niche, and perhaps neither one of the doctors wanted to endorse the product. Don't know about that, just a guess. I'm definitely not interested.

You guessed it right
Honored Contributor

Even Suzanne Somers can speak more intelligently and passionately about her products (regardless of how you feel about her and her stuff.) SS makes you feel like she was involved in the creation.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Even Suzanne Somers can speak more intelligently and passionately about her products (regardless of how you feel about her and her stuff.) SS makes you feel like she was involved in the creation.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I cancelled my auto-delivery yesterday.

This woman today was a train wreck. She skirted around the truth..said something about how if fulfilled her expectations (not that it fulfilled the RDA!)

I'll get my vitamins for less money elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

I'm now wondering which vitamins to choose next. I very much liked my Nature's Code, and I was pleased to know that they would keep arriving automatically. Hate this decision of finding the next best thing!

Frequent Contributor

On the 4 am show that I'm watching now, right out of the gate she said the multipacks are staying so if you are currently in the AD plan for the multipacks, they will continue (I don't know if they will be updating them periodically going forward or if they will just slowly phase them out or what, she didn't go into detail).

I guess it's like the Insider. If you were in before the change, you stay in, if you want to get in now, it's too late. LOL

I realize that she is just "presenting" these and is not the researcher/doctor behind it, but she has no qualifications whatsoever to even speak on the subject. They introduced her as "having a passion for welliness." Well I have a passion for wellness, too, but I couldn't speak with any authority on nutrition and vitamins for an hour.

"If you were in before the change, you stay in... Hmm where have we heard THAT before???

Plus these "new formulas" contain SOY. NOT an improvement. {#emotions_dlg.mad}

New Contributor

On 1/3/2014 sashamatthews said: Buy Andrew's products. That's the solution. His are the very best.
EXACTLY! This new vitamin presentation on this morning is bad on so many levels, it's an embarrassment. Also a shame to leave the QVC showhost (Leah) standing there trying to save the presentation or do "clean-up" for Naomi's lack of knowledge. Compare the actual product ingredient labels, which you can do, via the link on the item description page of this new QVC "ONE" vitamin with Lessman's "Essential One" on their item description page and you can decide for yourself.
Frequent Contributor

I buy my Vitamin D from Vitacost. No tummy aches etc.