Valued Contributor

Re: NANO GYM now $119.27 on EVINE

If any one has this is it made pretty well that no extended warranty would be necessary.  I have had to use the square trade warranty for an item I bought from Evine and they took care of it with no problem.  Got my money back.  Have been looking at this and deciding if I should get it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have had no problem with any part of this that I see would break. For a small piece of equipment it is very sturdy. I wouldn't bother with the warranty myself and wished I never bought the extra cords as I will never break the ones that came with it. I would get it and make your decision if you need a warranty then. They sell out fast. The foot plate helps steady the chair when you exercise. I haven't tipped mine over yet. Post back if you decide to get it and let us know how you like it. Only you can make the decision to buy it but I feel you will be ok without the warranty. 🙋🏻 👍

Honored Contributor

I bought mine last week and I did not purchase the extra warranty either. I did buy the extra set of bands not to replace possible broken ones but to add more resistance. I am avid weight lifter so I'll need the extra "weights". The bands that come with the chair are not enough singled and too much when doubled. With the extra bands I will combine two of the same to make one that I will find useful.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Did you receive your Nano Gym yet? When you do receive it let us know if you like it. 🙋🏻😊

Honored Contributor

No, it hasn't even shipped yet! Still waiting. @MKR14 I will let you know when I get it.Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

I did watch the presentation this morning and ordered the gym.  I thought the price of the warranty was high for the price of the gym so didn't buy it.  Hope it works as well as they say.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

No, it hasn't even shipped yet! Still waiting. @MKR14 I will let you know when I get it.Woman Happy

I ordered a treadmill once that was endorsed by Chris Freytag and it took like 2 weeks before it ever shipped.  Just wanted you to know.

I watched the presentation this morning and almost ordered but haven't pulled the trigger.  I should have done it yesterday when they had the free s/h on $75.00 + purchases.  I think the 15% off coupon code is still good but I can't bring myself to pay $11.00 more than I it would have cost yesterday.  LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I paid $10.00 for the Tracfone Samsung Sky phone TSV the day after it was offered as I checked to see if the Rhinestone back was available as it sold out right away. I ordered it and am happy as a case would have cost me that. I went back in and checked the waitlist later and they were sold out again. I did get mine and it ships next week.The Nano Gym does sell out fast usually and who knows when they will get it back and it may cost more. Check out eBay as there were a few there last week. Just be sure to ask questions of eBay sellers-like if it is from a non smoking home kr if it has any flaws-before you buy though. I used my Nano Gym yesterday and found out I need to get some more strength in my arms. The cords are a great workout but I had to stop in between my 15 reps I was doing. 

Good luck. 🙋🏻

Honored Contributor

My Nano Gym came today! I love it. It's a very well-made piece of equipment. I am so happy I got this. I also bought the extra set of bands which I'm glad I did because I can use the extra resistance for sure.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee Awesome! I thought you would love it. It doesn't take up much space but is a serious piece of equipment for exercising. Smiley Happy