Regular Contributor

Came home from hospital 3 days ago, congestive heart failure and A-Fib. The medication is making me so dizzy and light headed. Does anyone know if I will adjust to meds, or is this permanent?

Honored Contributor

call your cardiologist.

Trusted Contributor

Clista, there are a lot of knowledgeable medical people on the board here but please, please contact your doctor. This could be a very serious problem that should only involve you and your doctor. I hope you feel better.

Honored Contributor
This is the absolute last place on earth you should be looking for medical advice especially about anything this serious. CALL THE DOCTOR - DO IT TODAY. i am a critical care nurse and that is my professional opinion and advice. PLEASE do not take advice from the people on this BB - they don't even know what meds you are on. CALL THE DOCTOR.
Trusted Contributor

Super Contributor
On 2/23/2014 CalmInTheHeart said:

call your cardiologist.

YES please!

Honored Contributor

I could tell you a whole lot about CHF and what I took and needed to do when diagnosed with that malady, same with A-Fib except I have never suffered from it.

However! Nothing I can tell you about my experiences with the same issue of the heart and the meds I take for it would help you in any way, and just might harm you.

SEE YOUR CARDIOLOGIST and all doctors that have prescribed these medications to you.

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor
My little brother suffers from both and needs adjustments often....don't allow yourself to feel this way, call or go to ER right away.
Honored Contributor

You need to be seen ASAP. If your cardiologist is unavailable go to the ER.